Search result for TIANANMEN
- Two dozen Hong Kong pro democrats showed up in court on Tuesday to hear charges of participating to commemorate the crackdown on dissenters on June 4 famously known as Tiananmen Vigil of 1989*.
In all this ...
- Among 24 charged for gathering illegally to commemorate Tiananmen Square crackdown of June 4 were Hong Kong activists Joshua Wong Chi-Fung and Nathan Law Kwun-Chung.
50% of those who have been charged are already facing incitement fo...
- Two democrats threw liquid in the legislature
- Debate on the bill of China’ Anthem was going
- 4TH June marks the Vigil day of the 1989 massacre
- Chinese Anthem Bill got passed in HK
Hong Kong Tiananmen Vigil ban amid social distancing restrictions
Are these gatherings last in the history of Hong Kong?
Police says these types of events are illegal, which is a cause of concern