Search result for TRAVEL
- Families will have the option to get only eight guests for every day from Jan 26 given the new ascent in local area COVID-19 cases and the conceivable danger of transmission during the Chinese New Year time frame
Individuals as far a...
- The National Tourism Policy Committee has affirmed the proposed rules for the assortment of a 300-baht the travel industry expense from every worldwide guest for the administration of nearby traveler objections
The cash will likewise...
- Hong Kong specialists Tuesday declared a prohibition on travel appearances from Ireland and Brazil to make preparations for new infection strains spreading in the two nations and expanded its social separating measures for one more week
• Trump in a statement had said that he would be lifting the travel ban on Europe and Brazil, and it would remain in place for China
• “On the advice of our medical team, the Administration does not intend to lift these restrictions on 1/26” wr...
- The government of United Kingdom has banned the flights from coming from Portugal and South America
- The government of the United Kingdom have imposed the ban over the concerns about the new mutated corona virus strain.
- Individuals from the Cook Islands can begin isolation free travel to New Zealand one week from now, the two governments said on Friday (Jan 15), yet New Zealand-based individuals should stand by until some more time in the year to visit the Cook Islan...
- The government of Spain is has decided to extend the ban on the travellers arriving from the United Kingdom
- The exceptions are made for those travellers or people, who are having the citizenships of Spain
The government o...
- Suriname wants to end visa permits for India visitors.
- Suriname’s President wants to strengthen bilateral ties between India and Suriname.
- Suriname President wants progress in technology and increase in tourism from India t...
- The New Zealand government is sticking by its arrangement to build up a trans-Tasman travel bubble by April, notwithstanding local transmission of Covid in a few Australian states
In mid-December, the PM Jacinda Ardern reported ...
- The government of Greece has proposed a vaccination certificate for easing the travel in the continent of Europe
- The prime minister of Greece said that, the certificate will also be providing a positive incentive to make sure that, the cit...
- Japan’s current account surplus in November rose by 29.0 percent.
- The country’s current account balance registered a surplus of 1.88 trillion yen.
- Primary income marked a surplus of 1.72 trillion yen. <...
- The government of the United Kingdom has imposed compulsory corona virus tests on all the incoming travellers
- The travellers arriving in the United Kingdom will have to show the proof that, they are not covid-19 positive
- The residents of the United Kingdom living in Spain have been Barred from boarding a flight in the post-Brexit travel row
- Some of the passengers have been returned from Madrid and the others were deported back to the United Kingdom from Ba...
- The government of the Netherlands have refused the entry of the citizens of the United Kingdom in the Netherlands
- Around 13 citizens of the United Kingdom have been turned away at the Schiphol airport of Amsterdam since Friday
- The government of Belgium have been tightening the rules for travellers arriving from the corona virus red zones
- The Consultation Committee of Belgium have made a decision on the rules of travelling in a virtual meeting held on Wednesday
- Individuals coming from South Africa in the last 14 days will not be allowed to enter or travel through Singapore starting from 4 Jan, the Ministry of Health (MOH) declared
It will be applied to all those who were given a green signa...
- Singapore saw its biggest number of guest appearances a month ago since actualizing travel limitations toward the finish of March to check the COVID-19 pandemic
A sum of 14,676 guests showed up in Singapore in November, as per inform...
- The European Union is going to be closing the doors for the travellers of the United Kingdom at the end of Brexit transition period
- The governments of the European Union will not be making any changes to their common travel list
- The government of Sweden has banned the travellers coming from the United Kingdom and Denmark till 21st January 2021
- The entry ban for the travellers from both the countries have been started from 21st December 2020
- India’s ban on UK flights during peak tourist season will hurt Goa Tourism.
- Hopes of charter flights landing in Goa from the UK also look bleak.
- Travel operators in Goa are hoping that the govt. will allow a travel ...