Search result for Technology
- Japanese government wants to ensure that the technology research with potential military applications at universities does not fell into wrong hands.
- China is being perceived as the biggest threat in this context.
- In South Korea, now it can be possible to store driver license in the smartphone.
- Big telecom companies of South Korea have teamed up with KoRoad to offer the service of digitized driver‘s license.
- Efforts have been made to...
- In Japan and South Korea, the startups are growing rapidly.
- In the latest rankings of Startup Genome, Tokyo and Seoul appeared for the first time.
As startups are growing in Japan and South Korea, this is one aspect that t...
- Singapore to keep the money for agriculture to boost in house agriculture needs
- After COVID-19, all the countries have started developing their technologies and Singapore is surely working on topping the position
Enterprise Singapore has k...
- The new wave of the virus in Beijing has urged the authorities to be quick to make use of geospatial information which is collected through mobile tracing devices in the smartphones to identify and isolate potential virus carriers.
- The tec...
- Nikkei has bounced back on the TSE due to buybacks.
- At TSE, the rise of Nikkei fluctuated positively.
The Nikkei has bounced back on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). This rebound has been supported by buybacks and the popul...
- Japan aims to develop a supercomputer that can end the dominance of USA and China in the area of computer speed rankings.
- The supercomputer is called Fugaku.
- Fugaku has been made by Fujitsu and the Riken institute.
- The global technology business has been shielded from the volatility brought by the pandemic however, the Chinese tech shares are driven by several other factors.
- Chinese investors are redoubling bets on the already pricey domestic technol...
• Nokia 5310 will available for purchase on Amazon.in and Nokia India website
• Priced at Rs 3,399, Nokia 5310 arrives in two colours and is built to deliver supreme quality musical experience
• After four weeks, Nokia 5310 will be available...
- Due to declining population, Japan is experiencing labor shortage.
- Demand for high-tech solutions to fill in for manpower is increasing.
- Mitsufuji is developing clothing that can help to evaluate health status of wearer.
- Huawei is planning to bring technology that is behind its Kirin smartphone processor into cars.
- Huawei has signed a deal with domestic electric car giant BYD which will be using Kirin chips to digitize the cockpits in its cars. ...
- Digital Realty has started the construction of its first facility in South Korea.
- The construction is taking place in North West part of Seoul.
The world knows Digital Realty as a global provider of cloud-and carrier-neutr...
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is gaining popularity, especially when applied to military applications.
- China has remained the epicenter of innovation for artificial intelligence systems, particularly those who focus on national security and...
- Due to coronavirus outbreak, implementation of lockdown to prevent the spread of infection caused the cancellation and postponement of various sports.
- Now cutting-edge technology is set to connect sports lovers in Japan with sports events.<...
- Apple and Google technology follows a decentralized approach
- Their platform is designed to offer more privacy
The coronavirus contact-tracing app of the U.K. will use Apple and Google’s technology. It marks a major U...
- Young Software company founder Shunji Sugaya is a billionaire today.
- Sugaya founded his own company whose success got his name added recently to the list of billionaires.
Shunji Sugaya is 43 years old but recently, his nam...
- SK Telecom has made US $20 Million equity investment to Nanox Imaging.
- The two companies are planning a joint collaboration.
- SK Telecom is helping Nanox to develop a new X-Ray technology.
South Korea’s SK ...
- India has the potential to replace China as a leading low-cost, high-technology, and technology equipment supplier.
- The world is under an unprecedented plight while India has chosen a renewed path of a self-reliant economy. ...
- China has postponed the launch of the Beidou global navigation satellite system due to technical issues with the rocket.
- The BDS-3 satellite was predicted to be launch from the Xinchang Satellite Launch Centre, located in the southwestern ...
- In the first quarter of 2020, China’s cloud infrastructure service market surged by 67.0% year on year.
- The cloud infrastructure services spending has reached the US $3.9 billion.
- The top four cloud service providers...