Search result for Technology
- Hyogo Prefectural Board of Education asks students to get their own tablet devices.
- High school and special needs school students need to buy the same for their studies.
- The move comes as a measure to continue online cla...
- Health care is an out and out industrial sector that has been greatly influenced by the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rianne Meijerman, head of consumer marketing at multinational health care solution provider Royal Philips, confirms the latest changes in the industry as an “...
- As normalization of ties between the United Arab Emirates and Israel was reported, the top head of a Tel Aviv got many LinkedIn requests from Emiratis.
A month on from the August conciliatory arrangement between the two nations, Euge...
- Accenture has agreed to overtake SALT Solutions to improve manufacturing operations and logistics to with cloud based industrial platforms
- SALT Solutions will be joining Accenture to help the clients to improve how they operate factories a...
- Six European Union countries along with the executive commission of the bloc have started to test a virtual gateway to ensure the national corona virus tracing apps can work across borders
- If the tests are successful, then the travellers f...
- At this year’s Porsche World Roadshow, the extraordinaire automaker offered Taycan, the very first all-electric Porsche sports car, to South Korea for the first time.
- It was one of the many vehicle models; to be precise 26 models delivered from the German head office for ...
- Apollo Hospital Joint MD, Sangita Reddy wants innovation to increase the role of solar energy in the healthcare sector.
- All over the world people efforts are being made to increase the use of solar energy in healthcare sector.
- Japanese audiology consulting company has launched an app for speech clarity.
- The smartphone app enables users to practice speaking clearly and slowly.
- The name of the company is Otodesigners Co.
- Shinichi Saka...
- Japan Railway Co. find tech solutions with several firms to help visually impaired.
- West Japan Railway Co. on Sept. 3 revealed its new navigation system for the visually impaired.
- Progress Technologies firm based in Toky...
- Japan police use facial analysis system for criminal investigations.
- The system has however raised concerns about privacy violations.
- The National Police Agency manages and utilizes the facial image system.
According to the Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR), the United States Department of Energy (DOE) has decided to provide $16 million in funding for advanced research in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). According to the reports, two sets of projects will...
- India is developing hypersonic missiles.
- So far, only three countries have developed technologies to field fast-maneuvering hypersonic missiles.
- These missiles can fly at lower altitudes.
- Hypersonic missiles are hard t...
• According to the reports, this new tool has been named ‘CRYLOGGER’ and was used to test 1,780 Android apps across 33 different categories on Google Play Stores
• Report states only 18 of 306 app developers have replied to the research team an...
- Italy has launched an investigation into Google, Apple, and Dropbox on top of their cloud storage services
- The competition watchdog of Italy has introduced six investigations for the Google Drive, Apple iCloud, and the online storage servi...
- The full fibre and ISP Hyperoptic has been ranked in the Tech Track 2020 for the fourth time in a row
- Last year the company was been ranked as 51st with the total number of 667 staff
The full fibre broadband ISP Hype...
- GCC and The Middle East is known as an extremely dry district with a genuine deficiency of clean water sources. Therefore, this has prompted the structure of probably the biggest desalination plants on the planet to address the area's water defici...
- Drone that can be operated on autopilot created in a joint effort by a Kyoto startup.
- The ‘seamless drone’ was created by a startup named - Earth Analyzer.
- The first demonstration flight was unveiled on July ...
- Marianne Mia Jensen is the leader of Deloitte‘s SAP practice operations in Denmark.
- The SAP Operations of Deloitte are elaborate in Denmark.
The worlds of Enterprise Resource Systems (ERP) and more broadly Informatio...
- Japan’s SkyDrive Inc. tests its first ‘Flying Car’ with one person on board.
- The machine can so far fly for 10 minutes.
- The flying car is based on the principle of – eVTOL, or electric vertical ta...
- Incredible weight on the underground water assets due to growing agribusiness and long droughts have raised numerous eyebrows about the fate of cultivating in the nation.
Saltiness, reduction in the underground water levels, drying o...