Search result for Temperature
The world has crossed a critical threshold. The record number of days with a temperature increase of 1.5 degrees Celsius
According to a BBC investigation, the world is rapidly approaching a critical warming barrier, which has scientists concerned.
On over one-third of the days in 2023, the average global temperature was at least 1.5 degrees Celsius higher than pre-industrial levels.
After two weeks of devastating wildfires ravaging Greece, the fires are showing symptoms of abating. However, firefighters remain on high alert as they battle flare-ups across the nation.
As vacationers return to the Greek island of Rhodes in dribs and drabs, some people are spending th...
Germany is debating the necessity of siestas as a European heatwave raises temperatures and generates dire health warnings.
As record-breaking temperatures are recorded across southern Europe, concerns of death and heart attacks are growing.
Bavaria recorded the country's ...
With searing temperatures forecast for the rest of the month, Singapore doctors warn against heat-related health hazards
With the searing heat predicted to last for the rest of the month and drier weather expected until September, physicians have warned the public about the dangers of heat-related illness.
According to Dr Kanak Naidu, senior consultant at Khoo Teck Puat Institution's Department of Acu...
Global Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) Thermistor Market to Witness 2.7% Growth during 2021 - 2029
The global negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period (2021 – 2029). The growth of the global negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor market is driven by a rising demand for ...
In Western Australia, a remote town has recorded the hottest day in the country’s recent history at 50.7 degrees Celsius or 123.26 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Bureau of Meteorology has said that temperatures like these could become common in the country in the future due to global war...
Growing incidences of cancer, infectious diseases, and other chronic diseases have resulted in new medicine discovery, boosting demand for ultra-low temperature freezers in the market globally. Increased funding for drug discovery in the biomedical industry is estimated to fuel the market growth ...
Apple exploring new ways to add health features to AirPods, they may soon track body temperature and monitor posture
Apple Watch is now exploring new ways to introduce health-focused tools in its AirPods. These AirPods will now help in reading body temperature, hearing and monitoring posture as per media reports.
- Apple is exploring new ways to add new heal...
- Researchers from GITAM University have collaborated with Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- GITAM-BARC team has developed a hybrid nanomaterial
Researchers from GITAM University have developed a novel hybrid nanomaterial i...
- New examination shows that the quick warming of the planet could make trees and plants discharge more carbon than they ingest, a basic capacity inversion that would additionally quicken environmental change
By as ahead of sched...
- An internal heat level of 37?F (98.6 ?C) is viewed as normal for the human body. Warmth in the human body is directed between 36.5?F to 37.5?F.
The thermostatic zone of the nerve center (cerebrum stem) controls the body's c...
Global Temperature Monitors Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 6.79% Over the Forecast Period (2020 - 2028)
Temperature measurement and monitoring is an important component across industries where temperature sensitive products are manufactured, transported or stored. Variations in temperature can change the texture and characteristics of these products, and lead to considerable losses for the company....
- The Arctic's quick change into a less frozen, sweltering, and organically modified spot has been additionally become a concern for the international climate crisis, taking off temperatures and loss of ice, US researchers have announced
- Around 187 people died due to rising temperatures in Japan’s capital.
- 23 wards in the capital reported the death for the month of August.
- People in the age of 70 and older accounted for 82% of the death.
- Japan recorded its highest ever temperature of 41.1 C on Monday.
- The country had earlier recorded the same temperature in the summer of 2018.
- Temperatures in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka Prefecture rose to 41.1 C.
- Researchers are worried about the effects of Global Warming on Japanese waters.
- Seaweed beds have disappeared from the waters off Kyonan in Chiba Prefecture.
- Japanese Meteorological Agency has reported seawater temperatu...
- Europe saw the worst of temperatures in 2019 with blazing heat waves across the continent.
- Warm conditions and summer heatwaves added to far reaching dry spell across southern Europe,
In its yearly report on the condition of the atmosphere, the EU's Copern...
- Walmart has limited the number of people entering the mall at a given time to 5.
- Walmart is dedicatedly practicing social distancing measures
Walmart has limited the number of people entering the mall to align with social distancing measures put in place amid ...
• The measures involve cleaning of blankets and lines used by the passengers at high temperature
• Recirculation of used linen is strictly prohibited
Indian Railways is taking...
- Dinosaurs were perhaps warm-blooded animals
- They had a body temperature of 35° and 40° C
Curiosity is human nature and that has led to great discoveries. One of the most interesting discoveries ever made was perhaps th...