Search result for Tesla
- On Tuesday, Elon Musk, who is the CEO of Tesla said that he is planning to build at the largest battery-cell factory in the world near berlin
- The company has already started the construction of the Gigafactory in the forested area of Gruen...
• The net worth of Musk jumped $7.2 billion on Monday to $127.9 courtesy of yet another surge in price of Tesla’s shares
• Musk's advancement in terms of wealth is majorly driven by Tesla, whose market value is speedily inching towards the $500 b...
• The markets were driven by vaccine optimism along with the reports of the U.S. President-elect Joe Biden finalizing the name of former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen as the US Treasury secretary
• The benchmark S&P 500 index surged 1.5 percent, w...
- Panasonic to conduct market research on lithium-ion battery business in Europe.
- The research could lead to the construction of a plant to supply U.S electric vehicle maker Tesla Inc.
- Panasonic is doing joint research with...
• NHTSA started the initial probe in the month of June over failures reported regarding the touchscreen, that covered 63,000 Tesla Model S cars
• All 2012-2018 model year Tesla Model S and 2016-2018 Model X vehicles will be now covered under this probe...
• Skyrocketing Tesla shares, testing positive for the COVID-19 and launching four astronauts into space, Elon Musk seems to be having the most eventful year
• Musk's wealth surged $90 billion in last ten & half months, which is the biggest gain on ...
• Dow Jones Industrial Average index (DOW) and other main indexes on Wall Street slumped on Tuesday morning courtesy of disappointing retail sales data and a spike in new COVID-19 cases across the globe
• On the other hand, Tesla proved to be the saving gr...
• Elon Musk on Thursday said he got tested for COVID-19 four times in a same day, and surprisingly two tests showed positive results while the other two were negative
• Tesla CEO also said that he was also undergoing polymerase chain reaction tests from se...
- Tesla have announced to export its China made cars to Europe
- The first batch of the cars, which consists of 7,000 cars are expected to arrive in Belgium by sea at the end of the month of November
On Monday, the automaker ...
• According to the reports, this limited series is titled SpaceX and will be a six-project produced by Tatum and former HBO Films head Len Amato
• HBO's SpaceX is based on the book Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX and the Quest for a Fantastic Futu...
- The company, Tesla will be acquiring the German ATW Automation
- Tesla will be acquiring the company, to increase the production of the batteries in the coming years
The company Tesla have been agreed to acquire ATW Automat...
- NASA’s SpaceX mission targeted launch on Oct.31, will carry Japanese astronaut.
- Japanese astronaut Soichi Noguchi and three other astronauts ready for the mission.
- This will be the first crewed test flight to the IS...
- Tesla is looking to gain a chunk of LG Energy Solution, soon to be separated by LG Chem, to procure a stable supply of batteries as told by reliable sources.
- Tesla is thinking proactively to acquire a stake in LG Energy Solution.
Specifically, Tesla is said to...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went down by more than 100 points on Wednesday and the S&P 500 index plunged 18.02 points or 0.54 percent, while the tech-heavy NASDAQ Composite was trading 109.10 points or 1 percent lower at 10,854.51
• The to...
- The CEO of Tesla has given the warning about the up coming difficulties of speeding up the production
- The extreme difficulty in speeding up the production of the new technology is not well understood by the company
- LG Chem said Thursday it had approved the split-up off its globally leading battery business to establish a wholly owned battery subsidiary and ramp up investments through a public listing in the future.
- In a board meeting convened Thursday, LG Chem decided to split-up the batt...
- Nikola, a startup underscoring electric and fuel cell trucks, has plans lined up to augment the vehicles with electric batteries co-developed by South Korea’s LG Chem and its US partner General Motors .
- The Arizona-based motor company is anticipated to install the U...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading at 28,064.13 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,410.90, while the Nasdaq 100 is at 11,433.35
• Shares of Tesla jumped 6.42 percent to $351.42 after witnessing a massive decline in Wednesday
• General Motors will purchase an equity stake of 11 percent in Nikola
• Nikola was founded in the year 2015 and aims on manufacturing zero-emission big rigs with the help of hydrogen fuel technology
• GM will nominate one director to the bo...
• The markets in the country will stay closed on Monday in observance of the Labor Day
• The Nasdaq Composite Index was under tremendous selling pressure in a highly volatile trading session
• According to the reports, world’s 10 riche...