Search result for Travel Ban
- The government of Australia has extended the ban on the international travel again for three months
- The international borders of the country are gnow going to remain closed till the month of June 2021
According to the lat...
• The Biden administration on its first reversed the Muslim travel ban, which was introduced by former US President Donald Trump
• This ban specifically targeted Muslim-majority countries and restricted the entry of people from North Korea, Iran, Syria, Li...
- Belgium has got ten days for providing more explanations regarding its ban on non-essential travel to European Commission
- The letter sent to the authorities of Belgium had been by the director-general of DG justice as the European Commissi...
- The cabinet of Spain has agreed for extending the travel ban on the people arriving from, Brazil, UK, and South Africa till March 2021
- Spain will be allowing only the legal residents of the country and the neighbouring micro-state of Andor...
- The government of Belgium have banned all the non-essential travel within the territory of the country
- The decision have made by the Consultative Committee
The Federal Concernment and the Federal Entities of the go...
- The government of Belgium is going to ban all the non-essential travel until the month of March 2021
- The prime minister of Belgium said that, the travellers coming from South Africa, South America and United Kingdom will have to be quarant...
• Trump in a statement had said that he would be lifting the travel ban on Europe and Brazil, and it would remain in place for China
• “On the advice of our medical team, the Administration does not intend to lift these restrictions on 1/26” wr...
- The government of Spain is has decided to extend the ban on the travellers arriving from the United Kingdom
- The exceptions are made for those travellers or people, who are having the citizenships of Spain
The government o...
- The government of the Netherlands have refused the entry of the citizens of the United Kingdom in the Netherlands
- Around 13 citizens of the United Kingdom have been turned away at the Schiphol airport of Amsterdam since Friday
- Many Australians attempting to make it to their home for Christmas have been left abandoned after Singapore and Hong Kong put restrictions on explorers from the UK traveling through its air terminals
Many nations across the globe hav...
- The government of Italy has introduced new travel measures for controlling the spread of the novel corona virus
- An order has been passed from the government of Italy, which includes the do’s and don’ts over the Christmas holida...
- The government of the United Kingdom will be suspending the holiday air travel from 5th November 2020
- The travel ban will be affecting the airports which also include London Heathrow, Birmingham, and Manchester
- The government of Spain have imposed new rules or measures in the capital city of Madrid from Saturday
- The government of Spain have been declaring a national state of emergency for allowing the curfews to be imposed
- EU is against the travel ban of Hungary.
- Hungary has imposed a ban on entry of foreigners to prevent coronavirus spread.
- EU calls travel ban a clear discrimination between EU citizens that European free movement rules do not allo...
- The ministry of foreign affairs will no longer be advising the citizens against the non-essential travel to Slovakia and Finland
- A high degree of personal responsibility must be taken by the travellers while travelling to Slovakia and Finl...
- The Japanese government will allow re-entry of International school teachers.
- International teachers would be given the category of ‘special circumstances’ for the re-entry.
- The decision was taken to protect ...
- Japan and China to work together towards resuming travel.
- Toshimitsu Motegi had an 80-minute long call with Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.
- Japan currently has banned 146 countries and regions to enter the country; COVID-19...
- The travel ban stranded many residents, long term residents and family members
- The rollback will not affect people who left after the travel ban was imposed
Following the pandemic, the Japanese government has put travel restri...
- Re-entry of Foreign residents in Japan will begin shortly; says Shinzo Abe.
- The country currently has a strict travel ban for 129 countries.
- The country will also enter into discussions with 12 Asian economic countries.<...
- An exception has been made for European students and some H-1B visa holders only to be travel in the US
- Students from Brazil, China, and Iran continue to be banned from any kind of travel
In its attempt to reopen the US ...