Search result for Travel Ban
- Australian court rejected a challenge on the ban in most international travel
- Australia alone among all the developed democracies, which is presenting its citizens from leaving the country
On Tuesday, an Australian court ...
- The citizens of Australia returned back from the covid-19 hit India as the travel ban ends
- A plane carrying more than 70 citizens of Australia from India has laned in the northern region of Australia
On Saturday, a plane ...
- The covid-19 travel restrictions of Australia had been challenged in court
- The government of Australia has been resisting the growing pressure for lifting the Indian travel ban
On Thursday, the corona virus strategies of ...
- The United Nations human rights officials have raised serious human rights concerns over Australia’s India travel ban
- Rupert Colville said that, they have serious concerns about whether the penalties for the travel rules breach meets...
• Gottlieb said “I’m not sure what we are hoping to accomplish. If the goal is to try to prevent the introduction of virus into the U.S., there’s plenty of virus here.”
According to former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb, the travel ban ...
- The India ban from Australia has been criticised as racist and human rights breach
- The criticism has come after Australia has banned all the flights from India until 15th May 2021
The threat for jailing the citizens retur...
• State Department said certain categories of students, academics, journalists and individuals have been exempted from the India travel ban which was announced by the President Biden
• The State Department clearly said that this travel ban exemption follow...
- The residents and citizens of Australia arriving from India can face fine and five years of jail
- This has been for the first time that Australia has made it a criminal offence for its citizens to return home
• The former US President had imposed a travel ban on individuals from several Muslim countries which included Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen
• This ban was lifted by the US President Joe Biden on the day one of his tenure
- The government of Australia has extended the ban on the international travel again for three months
- The international borders of the country are gnow going to remain closed till the month of June 2021
According to the lat...
• The Biden administration on its first reversed the Muslim travel ban, which was introduced by former US President Donald Trump
• This ban specifically targeted Muslim-majority countries and restricted the entry of people from North Korea, Iran, Syria, Li...
- Belgium has got ten days for providing more explanations regarding its ban on non-essential travel to European Commission
- The letter sent to the authorities of Belgium had been by the director-general of DG justice as the European Commissi...
- The cabinet of Spain has agreed for extending the travel ban on the people arriving from, Brazil, UK, and South Africa till March 2021
- Spain will be allowing only the legal residents of the country and the neighbouring micro-state of Andor...
- The government of Belgium have banned all the non-essential travel within the territory of the country
- The decision have made by the Consultative Committee
The Federal Concernment and the Federal Entities of the go...
- The government of Belgium is going to ban all the non-essential travel until the month of March 2021
- The prime minister of Belgium said that, the travellers coming from South Africa, South America and United Kingdom will have to be quarant...
• Trump in a statement had said that he would be lifting the travel ban on Europe and Brazil, and it would remain in place for China
• “On the advice of our medical team, the Administration does not intend to lift these restrictions on 1/26” wr...
- The government of Spain is has decided to extend the ban on the travellers arriving from the United Kingdom
- The exceptions are made for those travellers or people, who are having the citizenships of Spain
The government o...
- The government of the Netherlands have refused the entry of the citizens of the United Kingdom in the Netherlands
- Around 13 citizens of the United Kingdom have been turned away at the Schiphol airport of Amsterdam since Friday
- Many Australians attempting to make it to their home for Christmas have been left abandoned after Singapore and Hong Kong put restrictions on explorers from the UK traveling through its air terminals
Many nations across the globe hav...
- The government of Italy has introduced new travel measures for controlling the spread of the novel corona virus
- An order has been passed from the government of Italy, which includes the do’s and don’ts over the Christmas holida...