Search result for Trump
TIKTOK LIKELY TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE TRUMP GOVERNMENT'S BAN ITS SERVICES VIA AN EXECUTIVE ORDER
• Trump signs an executive order on Thursday, banning TikTok in the US
• The buzz about a lawsuit to be filed by TikTok against the Trump govt
• The US Presidential elections may expect a lot of events
• Trump is absolutely against mail-in ballots
US president had been calling out the democrats on the mail-in ballots saying the can be rig...
- It is to lessen the reliance on other nations across the globe
- It will turn the U.S. into the premiere medical manufacture and drug store of the world
President Donald Trump signed an executive order on the purchase of es...
- The public health officials have said it could be ready at the end of the year or early 2021
- Dr. Fauci said vaccine likely won’t be widely available to the Americans until several months into 2021
President Donald Tr...
• Should Trump be found guilty of tax and insurance fraud after Biden becomes the President, he said he shall not be an obstacle in the investigations
• Biden also said that in an ind...
• Trump’s video taken off his page for stating the children are virtually immune to covid19’
• Social media platforms are increasingly becoming more conscious about the content they are letting o...
- Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor has been nominated by US President Donald Trump as US Ambassador to Germany.
- Macgregor is succeeding former acting director of U.S. national intelligence Richard Grenell.
- Macgregor is an aut...
• Trump tries to prove that America has the least number of fatalities as compared to other countries
He states the US have so many cases due to as many tests done
With a 1000 covid19 deaths reported every da...
- UK ministers approve ByteDance’s move to London to open its HQ
- It is a move make by UK to mend its relationship with China
While Microsoft is in talks with ByteDance to buy its US operations of TikTok, reports are afloat about the c...
- The initial shut down was to allow health officials to learn more about the new virus
- It was also to prevent the overflow of hospitals
On Monday, President Donald Trump insisted that in an atte...
• Twitter intolerant towards any kind of policy breaking with regard to hate speeches
• The ban for Duke on twitter will be for life
With content monitoring becoming strict for tw...
DR. ROBERT REDFIELD: IF SCHOOLS DON’T REOPEN IN THE FALL, THERE WOULD BE SIGNIFICANT PUBLIC HEALTH CONSEQUENCES
- Kids get their mental health service at schools
- Schools also provide them the required nutritional support
On Friday, Dr. Redfield warned Congress of significant public health consequences. It will be if schools don’...
• Trump takes a stand on TikTok – Microsoft deal
• The security of user database is a concern
Post Microsoft’s announcement on Sunday about going ahead with exploring the de...
- It contradicted the statements made by President Donald Trump
- President Trump believes COVID-19 will eventually vanish
On Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the coronavirus is very contagious. It wo...
• Trump concerned about data pilferage and security with TikTok
• Microsoft committed to the deal with TikTok only if all security checks are reviews are found to be in place<...
- Pained by U.S. President Donald Trump's call to pull troops out of Germany.
- The Pentagon is now preparing to call off about a third of its soldiers from the European ally in what it calls is tactical repositioning.
U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper o...
• US has already made deals for vaccine procurement with leading researchers of covid19 vaccines
• Trump stated that the US may look at sharing the vaccines with the world
The US has made deals with all ...
- Teachers are planning to go on a strike regarding the reopening of schools.
- The American Federation of Teachers’ president R...
In the period of just seven days, India reported 3.1 lakh new cases of COVID-19 and continues to remain worst affected country after the United States and Brazil. Brazil on the other hand reported 3.2 lakh new cases of coronavirus in last one week. According to a report, if India continues report...
- Earlier, small studies suggested that it could be beneficial
- Later, several larger studies claimed that it was not helpful
On Tuesday, President Donald Trump said that he still thinks hydroxychloroquine works against Covid...