Search result for U.S PRESIDENT
- China accuses Biden administration over COVID-19 investigation reopening.
- Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian spoke on the matter.
- The Biden administration is joining worldwide pressure on China to be ...
- China’s Shandong conducted routine exercise in the South China Sea.
- Last week, the Chinese Defense Ministry urged the U.S. to restrain its front-line forces.
- China said that the exercises were completely legitimate ...
- China to attend, make a speech in upcoming climate change summit.
- Japanese Prime Minister and Russian President are also set to attend the summit.
- China’s President Xi has pledged to make the nation carbon neutral b...
- Japan PM asks Pfizer Inc. to provide additional supplies of vaccine.
- Suga made the request to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in a telephone conversation.
- The govt. will expand tougher COVID-19 restrictions next week to all thre...
- China tells U.S, Japan to take their concerns & demands seriously.
- Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian expressed the serious concerns.
- Zhao mentioned the countries to avoid words and actions that interfe...
- Yoshihide Suga vows to maintain ground over China’s assertiveness.
- China has been increasing its military and economic assertiveness lately over the East and South China seas.
- Japan is said to strive to enhance its ...
- China and U.S to exchange views on the UN Climate Change conference.
- China’s special climate envoy, Xie Zhenhua, will meet with his U.S. counterpart John Kerry.
- Kerry has been invited by the Chinese ministry of ecol...
- Japan Foreign Minister to urge Joe Biden to focus on Indo-Pacific region.
- Toshimitsu Motegi however, will not ask Biden to retract focus from U.S issues.
- The Indo-Pacific concept promotes free trade, the rule of law, and ...
- Japan PM is expected to hold phone talks with U.S President-elect Joe Biden.
- The two are expected to hold talks as early as Thursday.
- Biden is reported to have had phone calls with other world leaders.
- Biden i...
- Suga congratulates Biden and hopes to strengthen Japan-U.S security alliance.
- Suga also congratulated Vice President-elect Kamala Harris for the victory.
- The Prime Minister has mentioned considering the best timing for ph...
- Tokyo stocks ended up, Nikkei Stock Average hit highest.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 410.05 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on TSE finished at 22.69 points.
- Stock issues ...
- Nikkei gained highest, with Tokyo stock rising on Thursday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained 234.38 points.
- The Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up to 11.96 points.
- Stock ...
- Tokyo stocks rise on Wednesday over strong U.S share gains.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained 330.90 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on TSE was up by 13.15 points.
- Stock issues saw gains...
- Tokyo stocks end higher on Monday; gains capped.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up by 318.35 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 28.62 points.
- Stock issues saw gains...
- Trump stops additional stimulus talks; leads to fall in Tokyo stocks in the morning.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average lost 38.42 points.
- Topix index fell by 1.68 points.
- Stock issues declined in pharmaceuticals,...
- Tokyo stocks fall on Wednesday morning; investors watch the U.S presidential debate.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell by 29.33 points.
- The Topix index was down by 7.10 points.
- Stock issues decline in compani...
- Shinzo Abe discussed his resignation with the U.S and Russian President on separate calls.
- The former Prime Minister also touched upon a few issues involving the countries that were unresolved.
- Abe is said to have had a ...