Search result for U.S.A
- S. Korea and U.S President’s discussed about North Korea and more.
- The leaders of the country decided to draw up a joint "comprehensive" strategy on North Korea.
- The leaders shared the view of improved Seo...
- China opposes U.S Govt. order delisting Chinese telecommunications companies in NYSE.
- China Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying commented on the same.
- Hua commented the act will harm the investors from various coun...
- Japan's exports fell in November to $59 billion for the 24th month.
- Shipments of diesel to Australia and cars to Europe and the Middle East remained sluggish.
- Exports of cars and auto parts shrank by 3.0 percent and ...
- EVERY CLOUD China are out to make artificial rain to cover an area 22 TIMES bigger than Britain by injecting clouds with chemicals.
- CHINA has made concentrated efforts to control the weather and create artificial rain which will be able to cover an area 22 times bigger than Bri...
- Tokyo stocks end higher on Tuesday over the upcoming transition of power in the U.S.A.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 638.22 points.
- The Topix index of all first section issues on the TSE ended at 35.01 p...
- Japanese research institutes developing COVID-19 vaccines hit by cyberattacks.
- Cyberattacks are reported to have been from China.
- The Japanese govt. National Center of Incident Readiness and Strategy for Cybersecurity has...
- Japan Foreign Minister to meet U.S.A, Australia, and India’s representatives in Tokyo.
- The meeting is scheduled for next week on Oct.6.
- The meeting is to affirm their commitments towards a free and open Indo-Pacific...
- Chipmakeing company Kioxia delays listing its IPO on Tokyo bourse.
- The initial schedule for the listing was October 6.
- Kioxia was formerly a unit of the Toshiba Memory Holdings Corp.
- No new date has yet been f...
- Japan and U.S.A to work together on a lunar exploration project.
- The project will be led by U.S NASA.
- The name of the project is “Artemis”.
- The project aims to establish a sustainable surface explo...
- Japan monitoring China’s moves in the South China Sea closely.
- Beijing fired ballistic missiles into the waters the previous day.
- Japan opposes any acts that increase tensions in the South China Sea.
- Kubota Corp. plans on building a new construction equipment plant in Kansas, U.S.
- The company is planning on capitalizing on rising housing demands in U.S suburbs.
- The company plans to invest up to $93 million by 2026 in...
- Potential COVID-19 vaccine supply deal helps Tokyo stocks gain on Thursday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained by 428.38 points.
- Topix index was up by 17.56 points.
- Tokyo Electron stocks rose by 930 yen or ...
- Tokyo stocks opened with weaker yen on Wednesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 38.91 points.
- Topix index was up by 12.43 points.
- Yen opening weak boosted exporters' purchase.
- Kazuo Ishiguro delivers a special message on the 75th anniversary of Nagasaki bombings.
- He mentioned about the ‘supreme value’ of human life in the message.
- The writer was born nine years after the 1945 bombin...
- Japanese retailer Seven & i Holdings to acquire Speedway LLC.
- The former will acquire the convenience store and gas network.
- This would be the fourth-largest acquisition of a foreign company by the J...
• Teladoc Health Inc. - the leading virtual healthcare and telemedicine company.
• The company has its base in the United States.
- Fujifilm Corp. to manufacture Novavax Inc.’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- Both companies agreed to manufacture bulk drug substance for the vaccine candidate.
- Novavax has been developing NVX-CoV2373, a vaccine for COVID-19.
- A pivotal phase 3 clinical t...
- Verizon Communications reports profit in second-quarter earnings.
- The telecom company beat its own estimate for second-quarter earnings and revenue.
- Verizon reported having added 173,000 postpaid phone customers in the s...
- Japan exports see a further decline in June.
- U.S bound shipments nearly halved due to plunging demand for cars and auto parts.
- Since March global demand for cars and other durable goods has sunk.
- Japan exports...
- Melania Trump’s wooden sculpture in her hometown Slovenia was torched down.
- The incident occurred on the night of July Fourth; U.S Independence Day.
- The artist of the sculpture has filed a police report to know the ...