Search result for UAE
• Only those UAE residents with permits to return from India can book flight tickets
• Air India Express will be operating flights from July 12 to July 26
• Air India and Air India Express will also operate more flights to repatriate strande...
Country’s favourite and the world’s most talked about cricket tournament, the Indian Premier League was postponed courtesy of COVID-19 pandemic. As the number of new coronavirus cases in India keep going upwards, there are very less chances that the season 13 of Indian Premier League ...
- UAE opens up its border for travelers
- July 7, 12 p.m. marks the post-COVID-19 debut of traveling
- Government has given strict rules that the tourists have to adhere to before entering the city
Dubai Airport was c...
According to an official at the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), the 13th season of the country’s favourite cricket league Indian Premier League (IPL) will definitely happen in this country but not in India. IPL season 13 will be organised most probably in the country of Sri La...
- South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs organized a meeting about post-COVID-19 recovery.
- UAE Ambassador to South Korea was present in the meeting.
- 120 people from various sectors attended the meeting to share insights.
- Israel and UAE to join hands to combat coronavirus
- Despite the political rift between the nations, the health companies from both nations will work on the cure
The Israeli commandant announced they have joined hands with U...
• The Emirates Cricket Board (ECB) has expressed interest in hosting the season thirteen of Indian Premier League (IPL)
• Three stadiums located in close proximity are instrumental in making the UAE as the best option available
• BCCI Presid...
- Two eclipses are at the forefront in June this year.
- One is solar and the other one is Lunar.
Arab countries of UAE, Saudi Arabia, and the Middle East will see a lunar eclipse which is the second of this year on June 5, 2020. This year has...
- PingPong payments launch its first-ever UAE currency exchange service for the US and the global merchants.
- The PingPong payments do cross-border payments processing and provide currency exchange services.
- More than 42,000 ...
- UAE has testing facilities that can test 3000 people a day
- It is a drive-through testing centre
- More testing centres, with the capability of testing 600 people to be opened shortly
With an increase in the infe...
- The launch was announced on the occasion of Emirati Children’s Day which is observed every year on 15th March
- It is to promote the engagement of the young generation in environmental sustainability
- It will remain committed to a culture of innovation
- It’s Information Technology and Innovation Department focuses on the latest advancements in technology
Emirates Centre for Strategic Studies and Research prepares f...
- The Persian Gulf is the most prominent oil and gas production area in the world for decades.
- Despite intensive exploration and production over the years, the region still amazes persistent explorers.
- Even well-explored countries...
Dubai: UAE’s central bank is investigating the biggest bank in Pakistan, which is a state-owned bank, for alleged money laundering and terror financing activities, the Central Bank of UAE [CBAUE] said on the 19th February in in a statement. This investigation has started parallel to FATF pr...
Yusuff Ali MA, chairman and managing director of Lulu Group International, has announced his business plans for next two years. By 2022, Lulu Group is set to open 20 hypermarkets in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah.
These new stores are to open in Al Falah City, Khalifa City, Riyadh City i...
The United Arab Emirates embarked on a historic journey as The Barakah plant received a green signal for a reactor. Situated on the west coast side of the United Arab Emirates capital, Barakah was waiting to be commissioned and come online from the end of 2017, but the process was delayed time an...
Taal Volcano, the second most active volcano in the Philippines, is located on Luzon Islands, in the province of Batangas. There have been a total of 33 eruptions of this volcano recorded in history. The latest massive volcanic eruption happened on January 12, 43 years after the last eruption in ...
With the housing demand in the city only growing every year, Dubai has seen an increase in demand for affordable as well as luxury housing. Imagine a city that offer world class infrastructure, Income Tax free life, the famous year-round sunshine and a city that is a financial, cultural and a bus...
- In an official statement, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) explained that the initial phase basically covers preparing the infrastructure.
- It involves laying an embedded power-charging grid underneath the road strips for the dynamic...
- Japan is on friendly terms with the U.S, Iran and Arab countries
- The Asian country can use its diplomatic powers to bring about peace in the middle Eastern region
- Japan is highly dependent on Middle East for its energy needs