The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
- Vice President Kamala Harris meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Harris welcomed India's decision to resume export of Covid-19 vaccine
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a meeting with Vice President Kamala Harris at ...
• Panasonic shuts manufacturing operations in Singapore
• The company layoffs about one-third of its workforce
Panasonic to shut compressor manuf...
Absolute Markets Insights (AMI) reports a robust forecast for the injectable microscopic robots market during the forecast period. In its newly released report, AMI anticipates the market will grow at CAGR of 19.89% over the forecast period (2024 – 2033)
COVID-19 Pandemic ...
- WHO recommends antibody treatment for non-severe Covid-19 patients
- WHO is discussing the donation and distribution of these antibodies through UNICEF
The World Health Organization said, that people with non-severe Covid-19...
- Japanese Foreign Minister met its Russian counterpart in New York
- Japan does not approve Russia’s plan to make disputed island tariff free economic zone
Toshimitsu Motegi, Japanese Foreign Minister said that he ...
- A Silicon Valley startup is using robots to grow produce more sustainably
- The startup has raised US$50 million in a funding by Bill Gates' Breakthrough Energy Ventures
A Silicon Valley startup has raised US$50 million ...
- Ford India to shut two of its manufacturing facilities in the country
- The company has invested about USD 2.5 billion in two plants in India
Earlier this month, Ford India had announced its decision to shut two of its manuf...
- China announced that it will stop funding coal projects overseas
- US will double its contribution towards climate change
President Xi Jinping announced that China will stop funding coal projects overseas. The President made...
- Mike Schroepfer stepped down from his position
- Schroepfer spent 13 years in the social media company
On Wednesday, Facebook executive Mike Schroepfer resigned from his position, he has been chief technology officer of the ...
Absolute Markets Insights (AMI) reports a robust growth forecast for the global urology surgical instruments market during the forecast period (2021 – 2029). In its newly released report, AMI anticipates that the market will grow at 7.8% owing to increasing investments towards enhancement o...
- 19,000 migrants gathered on the north coast of Colombia
- More than 50,000 people have crossed the Colombia-Panama border
Around 19,000 migrants, were gathered on the north coast of Colombia, on Wednesday. These people were ...
Apple, Intel and many other companies to attend a meeting regarding chip shortage at the White House
- Representatives from Samsung Electronics, Apple, Ford, Stellantis to attend a White House meeting
- Automakers are forced to cut production due to shortage of the semiconductor chips
Pat Gelsinger, Chief Executive of Intel C...
Chung Eui-yong from South Korea to meet Japanese counterpart in order to improve ties between both the nations
- South Korean Foreign Minister to meet his Japanese counterpart
- Meetings have been conducted to improve ties between both nations, involving the US diplomats
Chung Eui-yong, South Korean Foreign Minister will be meeting his...
• Hackers take down systems that control everything
• Suex OTC is a private company trading in cryptocurrency
- President Moon Jae-in appointed BTS in a cultural diplomacy role
- BTS attended the SDG Moment as a part of their official duty
South Korean boy band BTS, were appointed in a cultural diplomacy role, by President Moon Jae. T...