Search result for United States
- Japan’s Kaori Sakamoto comes 2nd in World Team Trophy.
- Russia on Saturday won its first World Team Trophy figure skating team competition.
- Riku Miura and Ryuichi Kihara from Japan's skating team were third in th...
- Yoshihide Suga vows to maintain ground over China’s assertiveness.
- China has been increasing its military and economic assertiveness lately over the East and South China seas.
- Japan is said to strive to enhance its ...
- India and USA wish to scale up science & technology relationship.
- Hence, two countries have launched AI-focused forum.
- Secretary of Department of Science & Technology stressed on the need for two countries to have a stron...
- Nomura holdings likely to post a loss due to U.S transactions.
- Nomura Securities Co. estimates a claim against the U.S client to be around $2 billion.
- The company plans to cancel issuance of $3.25 billion in corporate bo...
- Chinese stocks fell after announcement of new U.S auditing standards.
- The move by SEC comes as the unprecedented regulatory crackdown in China on domestic technology companies.
- The SEC is said to have fast-tracked the rul...
- Japan and U.S defense officials to discuss regional security environment.
- U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin will visit Japan.
- The two U.S officials are also expected to hold a m...
- CIC likely looking into long-term investment opportunity in the U.S.
- CIC’s fund co-established with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. raised $2.5 billion for China.
- The fund was launched with the aim of reaping returns from ...
- S. Korea’s Exim Bank reports exports likely to expand by 12 percent.
- The country’s exports are likely to expand with strong demands for chips and cars.
- Outbound shipments are expected to reach around $145 bill...
- China confirmed to the media just 25 new cases of the coronavirus on mainland, according to the state-affiliated People’s Daily newspaper.
- That’s relatively equal to more than 116,000 cases in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Preve...
• Recently, India gifted domestically produced COVID-19 vaccines under grant assistance to Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Mauritius and Seychelles
• India has also undertaken commercial supplies of the doses to numerous countries like South ...
• United States National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan has informed his Afghan counterpart that President Joe Biden’s administration will review Washington’s peace deal with the Taliban
• Sullivan has expressed the US' desire that all Afgh...
United States Transportation Services in Healthcare Market is expected to Grow at CAGR 4.52% by 2027 owing to Accelerating Need to Enhance Medical Transportation Services in the Region along with Favourable Government Initiatives, says Absolute Markets Insights
Transportation in the healthcare sector remains a preceding concern across the United States. A study in the sector highlighted that millions of people in the country are devoid from accessing health care facilities each year owing to transportation barrier. The delays in health treatments is pro...
United States Real Estate Crowdfunding Market is expected to Grow at CAGR 58.5% by 2027 owing to Increasing Investment from Institutional Investors along with Growing Prevalence of Specialised REITs, says Absolute Markets Insights
Real estate as an asset class for crowdfunding has obtained optimum traction in the recent years owing to multitude prospects including capital growth, capital preservation, diversification and regular rental income amongst other factors. These favourable factors prevalent in the
United States Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Is Expected To Reach US$ 30,232 Million by 2027, Growing At An Estimated CAGR Of 17.4% Over The Forecast Period
The healthcare industry is heavily burdened with huge quantity of data, which includes compliance related data, patient data, financial data and medical research data, amongst others. Data processing requires strong computational infrastructure, which drastically increases the capital cost for he...
Global Electric Traction Motors Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
A traction engine is an electric motor that is used to drive electric vehicle, electric or hydrogen engines, elevators or conveyors amongst others. In electrical railways and electric vehicles traction motors are used. More applications of electric traction motors are in roller coasters, elevator...
United States Melphalan Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
Melphalan is a chemotherapy drug used to treat patients with multiple myeloma, cancer of the ovaries, melanoma, and amyloidosis. It is given by mouth or injection through a vein and is an anti-cancer chemotherapy medication. Alkeran is the trade name for Melphalan, although patients refer to the ...
- Opposition parties in Japan monitor Biden’s possible foreign policy changes.
- Head of CDPJ, Yukio Edano commented on Biden’s win may shift U.S relations with Russia and North Korea.
- Japanese Communist Party chi...
- International Gymnastics Federation gives out COVID-19 guidelines for upcoming event.
- Discussions on stringent anti-COVID-19 measures will be done.
- 32 gymnasts from Japan, the U.S, Russia, and China will take part in the ...
- The coronavirus pandemic has left governments completely befuddled and made planning even weeks ahead difficult.
- In Beijing this week, however, China's leaders converged upon to set specific policy for much of the coming decade.
In a series of highly...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.