Search result for University of Oxford
• Current Total Cases: 6,339,403
• Total Deaths : 191,191
• Cumulative recoveries : 3,575,866
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
? California: Cases 726,377,number of deaths 13,496. Active cases 369,018...
- Clinical trials of a COVID-19 vaccine have started in Japan; product of AstraZeneca.
- AstraZeneca plans to supply vaccines to Japan starting next year.
- The name of the vaccine candidate is AZD1222, developed with the Univ...
UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD & ASTRAZENECA PLC COLLABORATED COVID-19 VACCINE IN 3RD STAGE OF SUCCESSFUL HUMAN TRIAL
- The first two stages of the vaccine have been successful
- The UK is one of the many countries desperately trying to develop a stable vaccine against covid19.
Seven months on with the coronavirus pandemic, it remains a nui...
Serum Institute of India (SII), Indian vaccine developer from the city of Pune has stated that it will take at least six months before we see arrival of COVID-19 vaccine that will be safe to use for general public. The need for the vaccine seems extremely urgent as the number of COVID-19 cases in...
- Globally, it will save countless lives
- Dexamethasone benefits severe cases
Dexamethasone, a drug, improved survival in coronavirus patients. It is a low-cost, widely used anti-inflammatory drug. After struggling with the p...
• AstraZeneca stated that it was engaging with various international organisations including the World Health Organization (WHO) for fair allocation and distribution of the vaccine globally
• AstraZeneca has partnered with the University of Oxford to devel...