Search result for Volkswagen
- The automobile company Volkswagen has sold 9.3 million vehicles in the novel corona virus pandemic year 2020
- The global sales of the company Volkswagen have been decreased by 15.2 percent in the year 2020 because of the covid-19 pandemic
- Volkswagen loses case in the top court of the European Union in Diesel Scandal
- The court said that the company have breached the law installing a defeat device on its cars for cheating on emission tests
On 17th December 2...
- The Board of Volkswagen has been backing up the focus of its CEO on the Electric vehicles
- A board member said that, everyone is grateful for the strategy that the CEO is following
On Tuesday, the shares of the company Vol...
- The Automobile company Ford has announced that, the company is looking for building the MEB electric vehicle in Germany
- The company Ford has not confirmed the plans officially
The automaker ‘Ford’ has announce...
- Volkswagen has reportedly asked authorities here to possibly talk for truce in the on-going legal battle between LG Energy Solution and SK Innovation (SKI) over the reported theft of electric vehicle (EV) battery-making trade secrets.
- This is concerning impacts which will be fe...
- Hyundai Motor Co. and KIA Motors Corp. have been placed fourth in global electric vehicles in the January-September period of 2020.
- Market Research Company SNE Research said on Nov. 23 that Hyundai and Kia sold an aggregate total of 130,000 electric vehicles, including pure ele...
- The Volkswagen Group has decided to cut Turkey and shift the leftovers to Slovakia after the production changes related to corona virus
- The CEO of Volkswagen said that, the company has been reassessing the capacity in Slovakia because of t...
- The Volkswagen Group is going to transform its factories for the electric vehicles in Germany
- The Volkswagen Group which is the largest German automaker have the idea and it Knows that the days of the internal combustion vehicles are numbe...
- Volkswagen has been observing that, its electric cars will likely make up to 90 percent of sales in Norway next year
- A record of 61.5 percent of the new cars that were sold in the last month in Norway were powered by fully electric engines...
- Herbert Diess who is the CEO of Volkswagen said that Diesel is too cheap for more ambitious and clean transport
- The CEO of the company said that, the company which has strongly committed to the electric mobility
- The age of electric cars is going to start ahead of the schedule
- The category of electric vehicles is the only category which has grown during the corona virus pandemic
Volkswagen ID.3 is an electric vehicle for the same ...
- A leading test publication in Germany has criticized the newly launched electric car by Volkswagen
- The publication said that, the inner side of the car looks like it was painted with a spray can
The Auto Motor und Sport p...
- China’s biggest Electric Vehicle (EV) battery manufacturer has realized a multi-billion dollar financing roping in global investment banks which include UBS AG and JPS Morgan Chase and Co.
- Shenzhen listed Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. (CATL) was sourced with ne...
- Tesla’s success through the pandemic inspires the auto industry to foray more seriously into EVs as governments announced incentives
- 200 new EV models expected in the next 5 years
The need for more electric cars has been...
- Sales of imported vehicles have seen a surge of 5.3% in February 2020.
- Mercedes-Benz is the leading import brand in this period.
- Volkswagen has rebounded its presence in the market.
According to the data releas...
- Crugen Premium KL33 tire is selected as an optional OE tire for Audi 2020 Q5 compact SUV.
- The tires are made at Kumho’s factory in Macon, Georgia, and for the assembly, it is then sent to Audi's assembly plant in San Jose Chiapa,...
- Volkswagen, Daimler, General Motors, Renault, Honda, and Hyundai are among the global automakers' dealers that did a huge investment in China.
- China has cut down the production by 15% in the first quarter due to the virus.
- Toyota is in second place in the 2019 global auto sales ranking.
- Toyota sold a total of 10.74 million units globally in 2019.
- Volkswagen remains at the top position for the fourth consecutive year.
- Tesla's market value surpassed VW's for the first time ever this week
- Diess is buying several software companies and investing largely in sustainable vehicles, battery cells with hopes of increasing VW sales.
Seoul-based South Korean car producer, the Hyundai Motor Co., close by one of its backups, Kia Motors, had revealed their most reduced marketing projections in over seven years in 2019, while a shrinking background in China deals for South Korea's driving automaking bunch had driven Hyundai a...