Search result for WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION
- Yoshihide Suga addressed his 1st UN General Assembly as the new PM of Japan.
- Suga mentioned the significance of multilateralism and free trade.
- He vowed to promote WTO reform and free trade agreements with other countrie...
- U.S.A to hold off the hike in tariffs worth $7.5 billion on European and UK goods.
- The U.S had threatened the latter with a hike in tariffs over subsidies for Airbus.
- Last year the U.S had raised border taxes on more tha...
- It appears that trade differences between Germany may not resolve before Brexit deadline ends.
- German industry leaders fear that Brexit talks with the UK may fail.
- German industry leaders are worried that it is "almost inevi...
- Japan’s foreign ministry team handling trade dispute cases to undergo changes.
- The team handles cases that are brought to the World Trade Organization.
- The team will be replaced by a new one in the International Leg...
- The operations of global supply chains have come to a halt due to coronavirus pandemic.
- The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry wants to revamp the supply chains.
The coronavirus pandemic has halted the operat...
- South Korea has reopened the complaint against Japan at WTO.
- South Korea wants to challenge the curbs that restrict Japanese technology exports to South Korean companies.
- Due to mutual settlement regarding some unrelated trade di...
Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has rejected the request of Taiwanese officials to lift the travel ban on Taiwanese citizens from visiting Philippines, the president claimed that the ban was a precautionary measure to contain the widespread of Coronavirus.
Taiwan has made it clear...
The continuously worsening conditions of the trade spat between Japan and Korea are indicating no signs of a solution as the two rounds for resolving the disputes that were initiated by Japanese export curbs failed to reach ground.
Both the neighboring countries held a second round of t...