Search result for Wallet
• Strike, a bitcoin-based wallet and exchange service, is now in Argentina for users to witness USDT integration to users.
Jack Mallers, CEO of Strike, wants Argentinians to hold a ...
El Salvador became the first country in the world to legalize Bitcoin as a legal tender. Earlier this week the country has bought new 420 Bitcoins. President Nayib Bukele informed about this on his Twitter account.
- El Salvador purchases 420 ...
More than two million El Salvador nationals using government’s crypto wallet Chivo: President Nayib Bukele
- Nayib Bukele, calls the crypto growth of El Salvador wild
- Two million El Salvador nationals are actively using the Chivo wallet
Bukele posted about the development on Twitter over the weekend, sharing news with his three m...
- Robinhood announced that will start testing crypto wallets in October
- These wallets will allow people to store and trade digital tokens
Robinhood announced that in October they will start testing crypto wallets. Thes...
• The Indian government will not retrace its stand to ban cryptocurrencies
• Investors are looking at ways to k...
• The password recovery business is booming for “Dave Bitcoin”
• BTC upswing is making people look for password...
• FinCen has been asking crypto wallets and exchanges to maintain transaction data with names and addresses.
• The cryptocurrency domain is not happy with this rule
Towards the end of t...
• Visa understands the scope that the cryptocurrency payments has
• The online payment giant plans on working w...
- Illicit withdrawal of money from regional bank accounts by NTT Docomo.
- The company is planning to freeze new registrations of the service with 18 banks.
- The withdrawals have been happening through the telecom company&rsq...