Search result for XIAOMI CORP.
- Xiaomi Corp. released its fourth-quarter net profit to be 36.7 percent.
- The mobile company’s adjusted net profit for the quarter rose to $490.84 million.
- The company’s sales rose 24.8% year-on-year to 70.5 bil...
- 11 Chinese technology companies summoned on use of ‘deepfake’ technologies.
- Alibaba Group, Tencent and ByteDance are among the companies summoned by Chinese regulators.
- Deepfakes are said to use artificial int...
- China’s ByteDance working on Clubhouse-like app for its own country.
- Clubhouse was blocked in China in early February.
- Xiaomi Corp. is reworking its Mi Talk app into an invitation-only audio service.