Search result for YOSHIHIDE SUGA
- Hitachi announces the abolishment of ‘hanko’ seals for internal paperwork by 2022.
- It intends to do so by March 2022 and also reduce paper copies by 70 percent.
- The company also intends to slash the number of ...
- Scholars rejected from Japan’s scientific body states Suga’s action violated the law.
- The rejection is said to have violated the Constitution as well as the Act on the Science Council of Japan.
- The researchers...
- Japan’s new PM being tested for his ability following a month of joining office.
- Suga is currently under controversy for his refusal to allow few scholars to join govt. advisory body.
- Suga will be joining the extra...
- Decision to release Fukushima Nuclear Plant’s treated water currently put off.
- The earlier decision to do so triggered strong opposition from fishermen.
- Japan’s Economy, Trade and Industry Minister mentioned ...
- Yoshihide Suga vowed to cut down greenhouse-gas emissions by 2050.
- The Prime Minister will include the pledge in the upcoming diet session.
- Japan expects to cut down emissions to net-zero.
- The current emission...
- Yoshihide Suga to reiterate topics on Olympics in his upcoming diet session speech.
- The Prime Minister will face opposition parties during the session.
- On Thursday, Suga returned from his visit to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Yoshihide Suga vows to continue good relationship with ASEAN members.
- Suga is said to have wrapped up his first overseas trip.
- The Japanese PM was on a four-day trip to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Suga has agreed to...
- Yoshihide Suga to offer financial aid to Indonesia for COVID-19 pandemic.
- Suga met with Indonesian President Joko Widodo at the presidential palace in Bogor, Jakarta.
- Japan is prepared to extend low-interest loans to Indo...
- Japan extends conciliatory gestures to North Korea.
- Japan hopes to solve the issue of its nationals abducted in the 1970s and 1980s with North Korea.
- The delegate of Japan called on North Korea to work towards a brighter ...
- Yoshihide Suga arrived in Indonesia; will be meeting President Widodo.
- Will talk about economic cooperation and strengthening security ties.
- Suga left Hanoi in the morning where he met Vietnam Prime Minister.
- Japan and China to possibly resume short and long term business travel.
- The two countries are hoping to open travel on mutual understanding.
- The two countries have been negotiating to reopen borders since July.
- Japan will hold an extraordinary parliament session next Monday.
- Japan’s Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato announced the same.
- The major opposition party also called for questioning Kazuhiro Sugita.
- A temple in Tokyo held ‘memorial service’ for ‘hanko’ seals discarded by companies.
- Around 50 ‘hanko’ seals that were discarded by companies due to the digitalization move.
- Holding &ls...
- Japan and Vietnam PM meet; discussion on economy and defense begins.
- Suga is reported to promote ‘free and open Indo-Pacific’ agenda in the meeting.
- Phuc called Japan a long-term and trustworthy stra...
- Yoshihide Suga sends offering to Yasukuni shrine in Tokyo.
- The shrine is in honor of convicted war criminals along with more than 2.4 million war dead.
- Two members of Suga’s Cabinet office also sent trees to the fes...
- Yoshihide Suga departs for his 1st overseas visit to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Suga will be on a four-day visit to the same countries altogether.
- Suga will be meeting Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
- Suga remains silent over blocking of scholars from the Science Council of Japan.
- Suga did not name six scholars from the 105 recommended as new members of the council.
- The six were said to be critical of security and anti...
- Yoshihide Suga’s first overseas trip as Japan’s PM to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- The Japanese Prime Minister will be on a four day trip from Sunday.
- Suga will meet Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc. ...
- Japan and Vietnam agree on cross-border flow of medical equipment.
- Prime Minister of Japan will visit Hanoi next week.
- Suga is also hoping to transfer defense equipment and technology to Vietnam.
- Suga is also s...
- Nobel physics prize winner Masakawa criticizes PM Suga over govt. advisory body.
- Other Japanese scholars also criticized Suga over the rejection of academics for the advisory body.
- Suga recently rejected six out of 105 no...