Search result for acquisition
- Takeda Pharmaceutical aims to go public in the next 5 to 10 years after Blackstone’s acquisition.
- The unit needs to expand its business overseas in Chinese-speaking markets.
- Takeda plans to sell its drug unit to Bl...
- French IT services giant Atos has acquired consultancy firm EcoAct.
- EcoAct specialises sustainability and renewable energy deployment.
- EcoAct has 150 employees in offices across Europe, North America and Africa who will now work ...
- South Korea is facing problems of technology leaks in defense sector.
- DAPA has found out that two former employees stole data from the computers in storage devices.
- The employees are absconding, fled abroad.
- South Korea's arms procurement agency suspects that some defense development institution allegedly leaked massive amount of information.
- The agency is demanding police investigation against those officials.
- The bids for KDDX have been invited by DAPA of South Korea.
- KDDX will be equipped with many weapons, radars, and sensors.
On 29 MAY 2020, South Korea's Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA) has begun the co...
- The markets have warmed up to the move
- The merger will broaden the product portfolio along with doubling the household reach
The Tata group had earlier announced a restructuring of its consumer products business. It was un...
- The deal is worth $9 billion
- MoU has been signed between the two
On Tuesday, Exor stated that it has entered a memorandum of understanding (MoU). MoU is to sell its 100% stake in PartnerRe. It will be sold to Covea. The d...
- The deal would be for $4.9 billion
- It will add to its portfolio of oncology drugs
On Monday, Gilead Sciences Inc said it would buy Forty Seven Inc. It will be $4.9 billion in cash. To its portfolio of oncology drugs, it w...
- Many products will be introduced globally
- The alliance will help Nestle to tackle competition in the coffee market
New products developed under the coffee alliance of Nestle and Starbucks will help to increase sales. It is...
- It has been shifted to April 24
- It has been extended for the third time
On Monday, the board of Bharti Infratel extended the deadline for the closure of its merger with Indus Towers. It wa...
- The deal is worth $705 million
- Be & Cheery is one of the largest online snack companies of China
PepsiCo Inc has agreed to buy Be & Cheery. Be & Cheery is a Chinese snack brand. It will be bought from the local...
NEW YORK DROPS ITS FIGHT AGAINST A MERGER DEAL
- Merger is between Sprint Corp and T-Mobile US Inc
- The deal is worth $40 billion
On Sunday, New York dropped its fight against a merger deal. ...
- It applied for companies who merged through share swaps
- As they might have artificially created or inflated goodwill
Several deals have come under the lens of the tax department. The merge of b...
- Their growth strategy lies in the EV motor system
- They will also focus on merger and acquisitions
Over the next five years, Japan’s Nidec Corp plans to increase its revenue. It intends to do th...
Takeaway.com declared a takeover of Just Eat
- The deal is for $7.8 billion
- Approval of Competition authority is awaited
On Friday, Takeaway.com declar...
- Enbridge says it would benefit western Canadian industry
- Oil producers of Canada criticizes it
Enbridge Inc has received a lot of criticism lately. It is a Canadian pipeline company. On Thursday, it said t...
On Tuesday, Azul SA stated that it will buy Two flex, a regional carrier. Azul is Brazil’s third-largest airline. The deal will be worth 123 million reais ($30 million). The aim of Azul SA behind this purchase is to expand its presence at the disputed domestic airport of Sao Paulo.<...
ITALY' MINI-BOND 'RAISE AS PART OF ' EXTENSIVE ACQUISITION AND GROWTH STRATEGY ' ARTIST FIRST TO LAUNCH € 2 M
Not only on a global scale but also in individual territories: today we learn that the Italian distributor and record label Artist First has announced plans to launch a € 2 million ' mini-bond ' increase as part of ' an extensive strategy for acquisition and growth. '...