Search result for aerospace
The European Commission has given Dawn Aerospace a grant of €1.4 million to aid in the development of its game-changing "green" in-space propulsion system.
The money will aid Dawn's ongoing efforts to develop hydrazine substitute technology. The propulsion technology ...
Quintus Technologies' 1400 bar (20,000 psi) Flexform press has been installed at the JINPAO Precision Industry manufacturing plant in Samut Prakan, Thailand (Courtesy Quintus Technologies)
JINPAO Precision Industry, a systemic sheet metal and moulded parts manufacturer headquartered...
A wide-ranging webinar was conducted on 27th January prior to the Singapore Airshow where panelists discussed how the aerospace sector finds itself at a critical juncture amidst the significant yet disruptive technological shift. The panelists also believed that sustainability is going to underpi...
- Japan govt. plans to develop intercontinental passenger spaceships.
- Japan govt. and private companies aims to ready the spaceships by early 2040s.
- The cost of the JAXA's next-generation H3 rocket will be halved from a...
- S. Korea to develop a response system against illegal drones.
- The govt. plans to invest $37.6 million to develop the system.
- A response system that spots and neutralizes the illegal unmanned aircraft is said to be built.<...
- KARI conducted its final combustion tests on homegrown ‘Nuri’ rocket.
- The rocket is aimed for launch later this year.
- This will be Nuri’s second launch; it aims to carry a 1.5-ton satellite slated for Ma...
- KAI reports final assembly of the country’s first indigenous developed fighter jet.
- The country has been working on the KF-X project to replace the Air Force's aging fleet of F-4 and F-5 jets.
- KAI started the fi...
- S. Korea’s KARI developed space vehicle launch to be delayed by 8 months.
- The delay is due to changes in its assembly process of the first-stage rocket.
- KARI has been developing the space launch vehicle since 2010.<...
- China’s CZ-8 carrier rocket ready to be launched on Sunday.
- The rocket has the potential to be reusable and could also cut launching costs.
- The new rocket will have non-toxic propellants and has a capacity of at lea...
- JAXA reports Ryugu asteroid sample contains material in gaseous state.
- Last week JAXA’s Hayabusa2 space probe brought back a sample from the Ryugu asteroid.
- JAXA will conduct a detailed analysis of the molecular and...
- Ryugu asteroid samples safely lands on earth; Japan space officials excited.
- The samples landed safely in the Australian Outback on Sunday.
- The sample may show clues to the origin of the solar system and life on earth.
- Hayabusa2 returns to earth with Ryugu asteroid samples; PM office congratulates.
- The space probe brought back samples from the 4.6 billion-year-old asteroid.
- The PM office congratulated Hayabusa2 project manager Yuichi Ts...
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and JAXA operated H2A rocket launches on Sunday.
- The Japan government-operated satellite was also launched in the rocket.
- The other satellite launched in the rocket is operated by JAXA per se.<...
- Japan’s Hayabusa2 left Asteroid Ryugu and nearing earth to drop samples.
- The space probe is nearing earth after a year-long journey with the asteroids soil samples.
- The data could provide clues to the origin of the ...
- Hayabusa2 space probe makes an orbital adjustment to drop off asteroid samples.
- The space probe used its chemical thrusters for the orbital adjustments.
- The space probe will be dropping off samples collected from the aste...
- Japanese startup Astroscale to launch a satellite into orbit next March.
- The launch of the satellite is a test mission to remove space debris.
- The satellite will be carried into space by a Russian Soyuz rocket.
- JAXA, Tohoku Uni. experiment on mice taken to ISS shows potential results.
- The mice showed to have an internal protein which helps to slow the aging process.
- The experiment will pave way for the development of drugs to t...
- JAXA aims to use water-derived fuel from Moon for 2030 lunar exploration.
- The fuel is derived from the water extracted from the Moon’s ice deposits.
- The fuel is expected to cut costs in comparison to transporting fu...
- JAXA’s space probe Hayabusa2 completes its last ion engine-powered maneuvers.
- Hayabusa2 is scheduled to be drop off materials collected from asteroid Ryugu.
- The space probe is reported to have entered into the fina...
- Hayabusa2 space explorer by JAXA aims to study new asteroid ‘1998KY26’.
- JAXA aims to probe the asteroid between the orbits of Earth and Mars in 2031.
- Hayabusa2 is estimated to approach the asteroid in July 203...