Search result for agreement
- Japan and the UK signed the most anticipated post-BREXIT free trade agreement.
- Foreign Minister of Japan and British International Trade Secretary signed the same.
- The agreement will remove tariffs on Japanese cars in sta...
- UAE-ISRAEL formalizing ties a new development in middle-east nations has changed the perspective of Palestinians towards Arab World unity
After the significant deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) last month, now th...
- Auchan Retail France has signed a three-year contract Boralex Inc.
- The nature of contract is PPA.
Auchan Retail France will be buying wind power from Boralex Inc. under a new three-year contract. Under the terms of this co...
- Trilateral summit between Japan, South Korea, and China may not happen this year.
- Japan gave notice to South Korea citing the condition and reason for not attending the summit.
- Japan and South Korea are under a feud over...
- As normalization of ties between the United Arab Emirates and Israel was reported, the top head of a Tel Aviv got many LinkedIn requests from Emiratis.
A month on from the August conciliatory arrangement between the two nations, Euge...
- US President Donald Trump will hold a signing ceremony on September 15 for the Middle East deal of normalizing relations among Israel and the United Arab Emirates, as per reports referring to senior US authorities.
The authorities wi...
- Japan and Britain to conclude post-BREXIT trade pact soon; British cheese key issue.
- The Japan-EU free trade agreement will be implemented from Jan 1, 2021.
- Britain was asking for preferential treatment for its cheese as...
- Hong Kong will cut off the legal assistance agreement as retaliation to its announcement yesterday of curbing its three bilateral agreements with the city, China Foreign minister informed.
China urged the USA to rectify the actions, ...
- Many situations have unfolded since China has led the sweeping law in Hong Kong. All the countries equations have changed with Hong Kong after that
- The USA seems to have been impacted more from it than any other nation, and the relations be...
- As the two countries have signed deals for relaxing their complex equations, they have come forward to combat coronavirus by doing combined research and use their technologies in carrying out vaccine
- They look forward to collaborating on ma...
- Japanese government to extend a loan to Bangladesh for infrastructure projects.
- Japan will lend Bangladesh around $3.17 billion.
- Bangladesh will have to repay the loan at a 0.65 percent interest rate.
- This is ...
- $345 million agreement signed between Japan and Vietnam for six patrol ships.
- The agreement was signed to boost maritime law enforcement.
- The patrol ships will be new and be made in Japan.
- As the South China Se...
- Britain and Japan discussed extensively on various international issues.
- Both countries stand together on the Hong Kong issue.
- Defense and security co-operation was also discussed.
- The two countries are aiming ...
- UK and Japan are together shaping up a trade deal.
- This deal is an agreement between both countries to protect business encryption keys.
The UK’s post-Brexit trade deal with Japan shaping up. Both countries have agre...
- Icade has signed preliminary agreements with Orpea to acquire a real-estate portfolio of nine nursing homes.
- The agreement covers eight nursing homes in Germany and one in France.
- The deal has been signed for a total of € 14...
- Indian immigrants who file for a green card now will have 195 years of waiting
- Immigrant children are the risk of ageing out of the system
- The Lee-Durbin agreement protects both the immigrants and their children
HOPE FOR INDIAN PROFESSIONALS IN THE US: US AGREES TO DISCUSS THE SOCIAL SECURITY TAX ISSUE WITH INDIA
Indian professionals working in the US who earn and leave their social security without withdrawing it culminates to about
- $1 billion every year
- The issue was never tabled and discussed until now when the US has shown a po...
- NAFTA is in effect.
- It could bring many jobs in USA. But most Japanese automakers prefer to continue their operations in Mexico.
- They are paying tariffs and increased salary to Mexican employees. But they do not want to move to U...
- EU warns China with Hong Kong’s new security law; trade talks begin.
- EU wants to see progress on an investment agreement under negotiation since 2014.
- China’s parliament reacted angrily to a resolution by the ...
- India is planning to reduce import dependence on China.
- The exercise is to keep an eye on the agreements that are leading to preferential rates being lower on finished goods as compared to the intermediate or raw material.
- The A...