Search result for airlines
- United Airlines based in Narita likely to lay off 150 Japanese flight attendants.
- The flight attendants may lose their jobs by Oct.1.
- Some 350 flight attendants belong to the airline’s Narita base among which 180 a...
- Thai Airways International Plc, open for its debt rebuilding as the court accepts the plea for the nation’s flagship carrier program.
The Central Bankruptcy Court concluded that the carrier can continue with its arrangement to ...
- Singapore Airlines (SIA) Group declared jobs cut as an outcome of COVID-19 hampering the aviation industry.
It will cut around 4,300 jobs over its three aircraft, in any case, the affected number might narrow down to 2,40...
- Belgian government has granted financial aid to Brussels Airlines.
- Aid has been approved by the German Economic Stabilization Fund.
Belgian government has granted financial aid to Brussels Airlines. Brussels Airlines is a ...
- Setting out on an incredulous journey! This is what you would call if you were owner of an airline at such a devastating time when every sector worth its salt has been enduring unrelenting downtimes due to the pandemic.
- Furthermore, Airline sector has been the worst hit, scampe...
- Japan Airlines Co. introduces self-service check-in machines with motion sensors.
- This initiative is to prevent customers from any possible coronavirus infection.
- The machine will use infrared technology, which captures ...
- The government of Turkey have proposed its airlines to test the foreign pilots and cabin crews before dismissing the local workers
- The SHGM has sent a letter to 10 operators which include flag carrier of Turkish airlines
- American Airlines plans to suspend flights to 15 domestic airports.
- The decision comes due to lesser travel demands due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- American Airlines shares went down by 0.5 percent.
- The ...
• Some of the sacked pilots were flying, when this decision was taken by the national carrier
• Air India stated that it is incurring huge losses and has no funds to pay salaries
• Previously, Air India had stated that it won’t be layi...
- South Korea’s prominent national airline carriers Korean Air and Asian Airlines surprised the flailing market last week by registering an operating profit in the second quarter, while major airlines across the world was caught in a quagmire suffering losses due to the pandemic. ...
• As per the airport and airlines executives, the European Union and Switzerland are safe jurisdictions with many countries maintaining coronavirus situation under control
• Air France-KLM and Germany’s Lufthansa Group’s executives have also pa...
• The airlines have been hit hard as they lost huge revenue, manpower and has to close one of its base in London
• The primary route of the airline...
- Singapore Airlines announced a pay cut of its staff and management team implementing the move from 1st August with a ten percent reduction in the amount.
In this way, it is finding solutions to balance its overhead costs....
- South Korea’s low-cost airlines are ramping up domestic flights and launching new air-routes within the country to ease the blow.
- Between July 1 and 26, nearly 4.8 million people traveled in domestic flights across 14 airports of Sou...
- The Q2 losses for United Airlines were predicted
- 36,000 United Airlines employees will lose their jobs as the federal aid to carriers end in October 2020
One of the hardest-hit industries due to the pandemic is the...
According to the list released by bank staff body, the All India Bank Employees' Association (AIBEA) on occasion of the 51st anniversary of bank nationalisation, India’s biggest 2,426 wilful defaulters owe a huge sum of Rs 1.47 lakh crore to the banks. The list also states the top 33 wh...
- Thailand transit flights banned by China from Kuala Lampur and Jakarta
- New rules formed in Thailand amid the ban from China, only uninfected people will travel in airlines
The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand has prohi...
- On Wednesday, American Airline’s executives released memo claiming that 25,000 of its employees will be receiving notices for potential furlough.
- the company also announced that the number of furloughs can be reduced significantly wi...
- As the Singapore lockdown and circuit breaker period ended, its travel industry severely got hit
- SIA and other airlines have reduced their capacity and passenger carriages to record low
The Singapore Airlines (SIA) Group r...
- UK’s pilot has finally been discharged from Vietnam.
- The pilot flying for Vietnam Airlines was the most seriously ill COVID-19 patient in Vietnam.
- The state of Vietnam spent over $200,000 treating him.