Search result for artificial intelligence
- Sony India Software is going to award scholarships for female students at IISc.
- Scholarship is meant to encourage more women to pursue higher studies at IISc.
- Special attention is being given to engineering and technology so that...
- Samsung hopes that its fully automatic washing machines may achieve 32%.
- So far, Samsung's market share in washing machine category is 24.6%.
With Samsung's Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based washing machine having...
- Samsung has launched AI-powered washing machines in India.
- The new washing machine line-up of Samsung is coming with 21 new models.
- All new models are equipped with AI features.
Samsung has launched an artificia...
- India and USA wish to scale up science & technology relationship.
- Hence, two countries have launched AI-focused forum.
- Secretary of Department of Science & Technology stressed on the need for two countries to have a stron...
- The national Artificial Intelligence Strategy is going to be launched in the United Kingdom
- The Cyber Security Council of UK has announced its plans for publishing the new National Artificial Intelligence Strategy in the year 2021
- The new artificial intelligence is going to be used in Australia for protecting the bees from the Varroa Destructor mite
- A trial has been underway at the Port of Melbourne, that has been involving the new sentinel hives, which is using the...
- Trade unions of UK have called for the legal curbs on the Artificial Intelligence in the workplace
- The novel corona virus pandemic has accelerated the use and adoption of artificial intelligence in the workplaces
- A new report has found that, the public support for the data innovation in the United Kingdom is depending on the regulation
- The attention in the United Kingdom has been largely centred on the data applications like the contact tracing app...
- Receiving support from Google, ARMMAN is scaling its AI efforts.
- ARMMAN intends to improve maternal health and child health in India.
- Along with a US $ 53, 000 grant, ARMMAN will collaborate with Google Research, to reach 300,000...
- The Rolls-Royce marine Artificial Intelligence technology project is going to be receiving the funding of the United Kingdom
- The Ministry of Defence or MOD of the United Kingdom had granted the funding to the company
- The insurance and reinsurance federation has given the warning for the changes in emerging technologies can result in challenging the insurability issues
- The Insurance Europe believes that, the major changes in the emerging technologies ca...
- For geo-spatial AI, Airbus has joined hands with HyperVerge.
- OneAtlas a subsidiary of Airbus is becoming a partner of HyperVerge.
OneAtlas, the geospatial digital platform delivering satellite analytics, imagery, and servi...
- S. Korean telecom companies to expand services with AI technology.
- KT Corp. will work with Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corp. to establish an AI call center.
- SK Telecom Co. has commercialized a cloud-based customer conta...
- New Facebook AI can describe the Facebook pictures better for visually impaired.
- The new technology applies not only to Facebook but to all platforms owned by Facebook.
Facebook has announced new improvements in its artifi...
- Com Olho is the first company in India that has patented Advertising Fraud detection.
- Advertising industry sees the advertising fraud as a serious concern as digital advertising is increasing nowadays.
One of the fastest-g...
- Yahoo Japan to use AI to delete harmful and defamatory comments.
- The measure is to boost efforts to tackle cyberbullying after a suspected suicide of a reality show star.
- It will release a list of expressions that could b...
- The watchdog of the European Union has given the warning of the risks while using the artificial intelligence
- The director of FRA said that, artificial intelligence is not error-free and hence it is created by humans and humans can make mi...
• US Army General Richard D Clarke has said that his unit is planning to have increased use of AI along with machine learning in an attempt to take forward its effectiveness
• Clark said the United States is currently leading that race as it has jump-start...
• This order directs agencies to prepare inventories of AI-use cases throughout their departments and also directs the White House to develop a road map for policy guidance for administrative use
• The order will foster public trust in the technology, driv...
- The government of Spain is going to invest 600 million euros for developing the artificial intelligence for the next two years
- The development programme will be including a time span from the year 2021 to the year 2023 and will be starting...