Search result for attorney
A suspect who has been charged with a hate crime may argue self-defense in relation to the death of a dancer, according to the suspect's attorney.
On Friday, a 17-year-old male pleaded not guilty to the charge of murder motivated by hatred in relation to a stabbing that occurred following a conflict with males dancing. The attorney for the defendant stated that his client "regrets what happened" and may contend that he was merely ...
Trump Slams the appointment of a Special Counsel by the Department of Justice, calling it 'unfair' and a "disgrace."
In an effort to shield Trump and his cronies from the impression of politicization, Attorney General Merrick Garland named a special counsel on Friday to oversee two criminal investigations against Trump and his associates.
Former President Donald Trump blasted the Justice Department on...
The meeting will take place while Trump's staff has already voiced its disapproval of a proposed strategy for how the third-party review will proceed.
In order to discuss how materials collected from the former president's Florida house last month were handled and reviewed, Dona...
• A group of 40 state attorney generals have urged Zuckerberg to drop the plans of launching another social media app
In the month of March, social media giant Facebook had announced that it was planning to launch a version of its picture sharing platform Insta...
- The attorney general of Australia has denied the historic rape allegation
- The attorney general has denied that, he has raped a woman 33 years ago, which has been responsible for unleashing a political reform
The attorney ...
• Ticketmaster agreed to the fine after being charged with five counts of computer intrusion and fraud by the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York
• The employees of the Ticketmaster used stolen passwords in order to get through ...
• The Sindh High Court in Pakistan overturned a government detention order that Ahmed Omar Saeed Shaikh, who was convicted in the murder case should remain in custody
• In the statement released by the US State Department, Rosen said “The separate ju...
• Microsoft Corp has won a legal battle to notify a client that federal prosecutors had demanded its email account information be turned over as part of a government investigation
• The subpoena on July 14 was inclusive of a secrecy provision that barred M...
• The states are asking the court to stop Google’s illegal conduct and restore a competitive marketplace said the New York attorney general's office in a statement on Thursday
• The search engine giant was previously accused of using its dominanc...
• Barr had publicly disagreed with the US President Donald Trump on allegation of voter fraud in the recently held presidential elections
• President Trump appointed Barr’s deputy Jeff Rosen as the Acting Attorney General
• Earlier this year, the Trump Organization and Presidential inaugural Committee was sued by the DC attorney general's office alleging they abused over $1 million which were raised by the nonprofit
• According to the filing, the attorney general’...
- California appeals court halts lower court order over Uber and Lyft driver-employer issue.
- Drivers wish to continue working as independent contractors.
- The initial ruling forced the companies to treat their drivers as em...
• The preliminary injunction was requested by California Attorney General Xavier Becerra
• Uber and Lyft not happy with AB5
Gig workers that include professional...
• Should Trump be found guilty of tax and insurance fraud after Biden becomes the President, he said he shall not be an obstacle in the investigations
• Biden also said that in an ind...
• Reports say that Trump’s lawyer had paid porn actress to keep quiet about her time with Trump in 2016
• An investigation has been initiated that now needs Trump to give out his tax details abou...
- Protesters try to pull down Confederate statue in Lafayette Park with ropes
- Trump, as promised, has signed a “strong” executive order to punish such vandals
During the recent protests against racism, many historical stat...
The book is written by Trump’s third National Security Advisor
Trump has stated that the matter of the book will be taken to the court
Skeletons in the closet remain there until someone close, ...
- Michael Flynn was under criminal investigation
- He was being investigated to trace Russia’s involvement in the Presidential elections in 2016
Trump aid, more specifically Trump’s first national security advisor is no longer und...
- Police discovered the deceased couple while responding to a welfare check on them
- Both the husband and the wife were affiliated to the same firm
- They were well known in the community
A welfare check requested on attorneys Lesli...