Search result for automobiles
- South Korea remained in 7th position among the world's top 10 car manufacturing countries.
- South Korea produced 3.95 million vehicles in 2019 which accounts for a drop of 1.9 percent from 2018.
- In the world share, the produc...
- General Motors (GM), the parent company of the Holden brand, announced that it will no longer make cars for Australian roads.
- GM announced that it will stop producing vehicles for right-hand-drive markets.
- Holden bosses stated t...
- Korean carmakers are on track from today for normalizing production.
- Hyundai Motors Co. and its sister company Kia Motors Corp. partially restarted the production in Korea.
- The carmakers plan to imports auto parts from Southeast...
- Recycling of tyres remains a complex issue.
- Pirelli tyres have been named as the world leader in the fight against global warming.
- More global brands are switching towards eco-friendly methods for accelerating the tyre industry....
- More and more fashion shows are being sponsored or presented by tech companies
- Fashion shows are advantageous for tech companies to show their products
Tech companies like Alibaba and Amazon are using their platforms to p...
- U.S. News & World Report announced Best Presidents Day Car Deals for 2020.
- The list includes nine vehicles including sports cars, SUVs, and a full-size truck.
- The deals come with exciting offers including stellar financing, ...
- Tesla Model 3 is the only car on the list of EVs which has a positive year-over-year change in sales.
- The sales have gone up by 14% from 2018-2019.
- Tesla's popularity in the electric vehicle market is due to the company'...
- Paul Emery is the new sales director of Hankook Tyre UK.
- He will be handling sales of truck and bus tyre segment.
- Paul has 30 years of experience in tyre industry.
Paul Emery was appointed as the new Sales Dire...
- Tesla owns 60% of the US market.
- Model 3 of Tesla is alone responsible for around half of the US EV market.
- Tesla is not only ruling the market but also it is establishing brand awareness and mindshare.
- Commercials for electric cars account for 45% of the total ads featured during the Super Bowl.
- 2019 experienced only 2% of electric vehicle sales of the total new-car sales in the US.
- The ads are more about where the car industr...
- South Korea will spend 385.6 billion won on R&D for auto parts for eco-friendly vehicles.
- The initiative is under South Korea’s clean energy drive.
- The project is expected to be run on roads by 2026.
- On Wednesday, Apollo Tyres Ltd’s shares have surged by 4.2% on NSE.
- Ebitda has hiked by 90 basis points that account for a rise of 12.1%.
- Sales of Apollo tyres have gone up for the present quarter.
- Ford’s Lincoln luxury brand will make its first fully make Electric vehicle (EV) with Rivian.
- EV will be engineered on Rivian’s “skateboard” platform.
- Ford announced an investment of $500 million in Rivia...
- China annually exports about $70 billion worth car parts and accessories across the globe, 20% going to the US.
- Lack of parts has shut down production at the US manufacturing plants.
- General Motors could be hit hard financially ...
- Kia Sorento has not officially debuted, however, images of its testing in California has leaked.
- It has styled headlights and taillights.
- It will debut in Korea in February and the US at the end of 2020.
- Union budget 2020 promotes Make in India initiative, thus custom duty on BS-VI engine parts that were initially imported are increased.
- India will focus on domestically produced EVs through phase II of the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing...
- MAXAM tire has created a group dedicated to the open-pit mining market which is called MAXAM Mining Group (MMG).
- MAXAM has invested heavily in the manufacturing process.
- MMG appointed Matt Johnson as its new Vice President. ...
- Global Automotive production will by 2.6 percent to 89 million vehicles in 2020 as predicted.
- Bosch's full-year earning has fallen to 3 billion euros in 2019 due to low demands in China and India.
- In 2019, Bosch reduced its ...
- The most awaited Genesis GV80 luxury car consists of an optional all-wheel-drive layout, dual panoramic sunroof, and large 22-inch alloys.
- It will have a turbocharged engine with a capacity of 2.5-liter and 3.5-liter gasoline engine. ...
- Indian Tyre industry is blooming and it not only supply tyres in the domestic market but also turning into a leading supplier.
- MRF is the best-selling tyre brand followed by Apollo.
- Globally, Bridgestone is the best-selling tyre...