Search result for ban
- Big Hit Entertainment Co. files for IPO as a preliminary step on KOSPI
- The filing will be reviewed over the next 45 days.
- Bang Si Hyuk, the agency’s founder, and Co-CEO holds a 45.1 percent stake in the company.
• After falling by more than 350 points, the S&P Sensex reclaimed 32,000 mark and currently is trading at 32,086.54
• The benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,486.50 levels
• UltraTech Cements, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, ITC, Asian Pa...
Technological advances have changed customer expectations across the banking and other financial institutions, inclining them towards digital transactions. The growth in internet and smartphone users have increased number of people with access to digital channels for their banking requirements. G...
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
Global mobile banking software market is valued at US$ 12,000 Mn in 2019 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% to reach US$ 22,293.0 Mn by 2027. Growing digitalization of banking and finance sector has fueled the demand for convenient mobile banking amongst users thus growing the global
• Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainer with 5 percent gains
• Stocks of Mahindra & Mahindra, UltraTech Cement and ITC were in the list of the losers
• Asian shares shed their recent gains as investor concerns over rising tensions betwe...
- President Trump hinted at lifting of Europe travel ban.
- In March, US banned flights from 26 European countries as a precautionary step to keep the viral outbreak under control.
- In Europe, COVID-19 cases are still on the ri...
- With the US economy and some global economies staggering towards a reopening, US stocks surged
- Bank and Biotech stocks rose in line with the market mood
Optimism ruled the roost in the US stock market on Tuesday as economies the US ...
- South Korean savings bank report a 19.4 percent rise in net profit.
- The combined net income was $199 million for the first quarter of the year.
- Combined assets of the savings bank came to $62 billion at the end of March....
- A sudden European travel ban by US President created chaos and prompted over 15,000 US citizens heading back home.
- Studies suggest that they unknowingly carried the deadly coronavirus with them.
- They inadvertently started ...
• PM Modi announced Rs 2 lakh for the families of those who lost their lives in the Cyclone Amphan and Rs 50,000 for the injured
• PM Modi also stated that the centre will stand with West Bengal in these testing times
• PM Modi was accompani...
• Cyclone Amphan has killed 12 people in West Bengal said chief minister Mamata Banerjee
• Kolkata and nearby regions are without electricity since 17 hours and mobile phone networks are not working in worst affected areas
• Three districts ...
- US reopening effects reflected in the share market as many shares picked up
- Senate’s bill against China passed, Chinese companies may be banned from the US market
As 50 states in the US reopen its economy and staggers to a start ane...
- From June 3 Italy plans to ease coronavirus lockdown.
- It allowed factories and parks to reopen on 4 May.
- Shops and restaurants are also due to reopen from 18 May.
- Government-approved $59 billion as a stimulus p...
• Most of pavements in the London’s financial district are extremely narrow and over 522,000 people work here
• Shutting roads for cars will leave people with the option of walking, cycling or public transport
• The City of London Coun...
After the lifting of lockdown restrictions, people in the city of Paris and all other cities in France got out of their houses in order to enjoy the new found freedom. The overcrowded streets have left French authorities puzzled as doctors in the country have expressed their concern by stating th...
• Total 100 countries are blacklisted including the U.S., China and all the European countries
• Prime Minister Shinzo Abe made this announcement and also lifted the nationwide state of emergency, though prefecture of Tokyo will continue under restrictions...
- Most of the Central European Economies (CEE) currencies are expected to rebound after the coronavirus economic recovery.
- Central European economies were strong before the coronavirus hit.
- The Czech central bank’s latest cu...
After a stopover in the national capital Delhi, 323 Indian passengers were brought back to Bangalore from London at around 4:47 a.m. on Monday in an Air India repatriation flight (1803).
According to the officials, all the passengers were screened and checked in order to see whether anyone...
- Overseas Chinese Banking Corp. (OCBC) has doubled its loan loss provisions due to coronavirus pandemic.
- It also slumped by 43% in first-quarter net profit.
- This slump has marked the lowest in seven years.