Search result for banned
As a result of Malaysia's decision to halt all chicken exports, Singapore is bracing for a shortage of its de facto national dish, chicken rice.
As supplies of the staple food deplete from neighbouring Malaysia, where production has been interrupted by a global feed scarcity, restau...
- Facebook and Twitter were fined for not deleting the banned content
- The media regulator has blocked websites linked to Navalny
Russia has fined Facebook and Twitter, these fines were imposed because the so...
- UK return passenger in Chennai tests positive for COVID-19; new strain not confirmed.
- UK announced that a news variant of SARS-CoV-2 has been found referred to as B.1.1.7.
- Central Govt. of India and Tamil Nadu govt. ...
- The European Commission has made a commitment to end the exports of the banned hazardous chemicals in Europe
- The European Commission have made the decision after the investigation, which has revealed that the European manufacturers are exp...
- Year-long investigation has revealed that on full scale, pesticides banned from European farms are being shipped to poorer countries.
- UK leads in the act of polluting poor countries by dumping pesticides.
A year-long inves...
- An educator at school who was de-enrolled for supposedly spreading "supportive of autonomy" messages is currently banned from all Hong Kong school grounds.
The Alliance Primary School educator was struck off in late Septemb...
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has banned 118 Chinese mobile apps.
- The 118 banned Chinese apps include Knives Out, PUBG Mobile, PUBG Mobile Lite, Ulike, and VPN for TikTok.
- This is the third wave of Chinese mo...
- Post George Floyd’s death Minnesota passes bill banning police chokeholds
- The bill was supported by Republicans as well as the Democrats.
George Floyd's death on a street of Minneapolis due to a carotid hold, as he repeate...
- European firms in Japan struggle with the country’s strict travel ban.
- The country has banned the entry of tourists and visa holders coming from 129 countries.
- European Business Council conducted a survey on the im...
- US reopening effects reflected in the share market as many shares picked up
- Senate’s bill against China passed, Chinese companies may be banned from the US market
As 50 states in the US reopen its economy and staggers to a start ane...
- US revokes UK’s exclusion from its ban
- Ireland gets banned too
- Americans in the UK and Ireland can come to the US only through special airports
With 50 deaths and 2,229 infected cases, Trump is now losin...