Search result for beach
Tyler Wright of Australia defeated Hawaii's rating leader Carissa Moore to win the Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach on Sunday, concluding a strong week at the iconic pointbreak to ring the bell for the first time.
Filipe Toledo of Brazil won the men's event, doing aerials and razor-shar...
The Biden Administration has finally released funding to clean a contaminated industrial area near Sanders Beach years after advocates first started raising voices to address the risks of harmful chemicals in their waterways and soil.
A wood treatment facility ran in the area before 198...
Laguna Phuket is a destination resort spread across a thousand acres of parkland and beachfront west coast of Phuket, Thailand. The resort is a hotspot for international sports tourism with three major events returning this year.
The sports Authority of Thailand, Thailand Vo...
Coastal areas around Tokyo are expecting a mass of floating pumice stone to arrive at the coasts of Chiba and Kanagawa prefectures. These pumice stones are created by a huge underwater volcanic eruption which took place in August. These stones will affect the marine life in the country and blanke...
Chinese military said it has carried out beach landing and assault drills in the Fujian province directly across the sea from Taiwan, on Monday.
- China carries out military drills on the southern part of Fujian province
- Epidemiologists and public health specialists told it is crucial to first out the first infection to know the root cause of infections on the northern beaches in Sydney. Also, mask-wearing should be made compulsory
The preliminary ca...
- HMM (formerly known as Hyundai Merchant Marine) is planning to extend its terminal foothold at the Port of Long Beach on the west coast of the United States.
- The decision was reputedly based on the need to expand infrastructure at the port, a vital access to the United States
- The coastguard in the United Kingdom have urged the people to be careful in the sea
- The team of the coast guard have dealt with 340 incidents and rescued 146 people in a single day
The United Kingdom's coastguard, Ric...
- Ozu Moreira will continue to play while being the head coach of the national team
- Teruki Tabata will be the assistant coach for the team
The Japanese beach soccer team has a new coach. It is Ozu Moreira. He is a legendar...
- The Pacific beach has become a fresh epicentre of COVID-19.
- Pacific beach is where there is more number of cases, the KPBS analysis revealed.
- There was a picture...
- Raw blackish slug water sewage flows into the Acapulco bay
- Pollutes the water and the marine life
A popular beach, the Acapulco beach, which is a favoured destination of the Mexican tourists, is soiled with raw sew...
- Southern England beach town Bournemouth saw irresponsible behavior of crowds.
- People flocked the beached after the lockdown was eased; failed to maintain social distance.
- The beach saw illegal overnight camping, excessive...
Bora Bora is one of the most preferred vacation destinations
It is a destination filled with natural beauty in abundance
The French Polynesian Island is the best leisure place choices for relaxed and scenic vacat...
According to a report published in Nature Climate Change, Australia’s coastal land is in danger
Mitigation of erosion in a proper way is the solution, says Hannah Power
Sand Dunes are safer z...
• At present, the state of Florida has 34,728 confirmed cases of coronavirus, while 1,314 people have lost their lives
• Gov. Ron DeSantis announced reopening of parks from next week
As an unique way of protesting against reopening of the beaches...
- Newsom is being increasingly pressurized to open up California for business
- The Governor is insistent on relying exclusively on scientific and medical data to take that decision
California is pushing to open up and Governor Newsom is pres...
- Some of the Southern California beaches were opened
- Newsom had asked people to strictly adhere to social distancing
- A surge in covid cases post this will delay reopening of the state
In the face of the heat wa...
- Making amends, LA residents won the praise of LAPD Chief Michael Moore on Saturday for deserting the beaches and following Stay-Home Orders issued in their interest.
- This comes as a warm surprise to Angeleno’s for surviving one of the sultriest days in weeks to come. ...
- Britain all face-to-face with a heatwave that risks pushing all the Englanders back indoors.
- With this the Brits are again back to square 1. They have been flouting norms of social distancing enforced during lockdown.
Britain’s fun-loving and splendid lo...
• At present, 24,753 confirmed cases of coronavirus are reported in the state of Florida along with 726 deaths
• Areas like Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County have been epicenter of the virus in the state
According to the data which was re...