Search result for brexit
- The Brexit bureaucracy has been hitting the food and drink sales of United Kingdom to European Union
- The Food and Drink Federation of the United Kingdom said that, government of data painted a stark picture of the challenges faced by the c...
- The logistics groups of the United Kingdom get support by Brexit deal
- Increase in the demand for the warehouse space and custom clearance services have boosted many companies in the industry
A set of the logistics co...
- The exports of UK to the European Union has been partially recovered after a steep drop in the month of January 2021
- The official figures shows that the exports have been increased by 46.6 percent from 42 percent in January 2021
- United Kingdom has been edging closer towards the limited Brexit Deal with the European Union
- The European Union is going to grant the United Kingdom the so-called partial regulatory equivalence
The European Union and the...
- The food manufacturers in the United Kingdom are facing millions of pounds in the extra costs due to the Brexit red tape
- The new European Union legislation is expected to increase the volume of the export heath certificates of the United K...
- The leading or top actors of the United Kingdom have given the warning to the government for post-Brexit visa rules
- They are saying that, the cultural sector of the country will be facing an irreparable damage to the European Union tour of...
- The Pan-European Food industry supply chains have been hit hard by the Brexit trade deal
- The food and drink industry of Europe has raised serious concerns about the Brexit trade deal between the European Union and United Kingdom
- Post-BREXIT deal between Japan and the U.K begins from Friday.
- The U.K and Japan in October signed the bilateral FTA.
- The deal is said to largely duplicate Japan-EU FTA.
- The agreement was signed in Tokyo, and b...
- The fishing industry of the United Kingdom is going to be facing long term damage under the new Brexit deal.
- The fishers of the United Kingdom have been furious that, the boats of the European Union are going to be able to be working just ...
- The European Union and the United Kingdom has published the text of narrow Brexit trade deal
- The text of United Kingdom’s narrow Brexit trade deal includes a 1,246-page trade document
On Saturday, the United Kingdom...
- The European Union and the United Kingdom, have been providing sober updates on the state of the post-Brexit discussions
- The leaders of the European Union and United Kingdom have been accepted the big gaps remain in the post-Brexit talks
- The car manufacturing in the United Kingdom could be closed in the early months of the year 2021
- The national officer for the automotive industry of Unite Union said that, it is now the time for worry
- The car manufacturer &lsquo...
- Tokyo stocks fall on Thursday over locked in profits; Nikkei high.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average was down at 88.97 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down at 2.21 points.
- Stock ...
- Boris Johnson and the top officials of the European Union have paused the talks on the post-Brexit trade for bridging an array of differences
- As the discussions have been paused, the leaders of the European Union and the United Kingdom wil...
- The UK's subsequent lockdown has put carriers, particularly those in the UAE, off guard as travelers were looking at UAE as their destination
Be that as it may, this won't occupy these aircraft, with Abu Dhabi's Etihad Ai...
- The president of the European Council said that the Brexit Deal is Hanging in the balance as the Brexit negotiations have hit their most difficult stage
- Both the European Union is still not sure that the deal with the United Kingdom is pos...
- The country of Spain and Gibraltar, both are seeking a last-minute Brexit deal for strengthening the ties and for preserving the free movement across the borders
- The foreign minister of Spain and the chief minister of Gibraltar said that b...
- The prime minister of United Kingdom said that, it was now time for preparing for a no-trade deal Brexit in 10 weeks
- The prime minister announced the decision as the European Union had been refusing the negotiation completely
- The automobile giant, BMW said that, the Brexit can be responsible for causing the automobile industry up to 13 billion dollars
- The company, BMW has spent a low double-digit budget in the year 2020 for preparing for the Brexit
- A leading Brexiteer has given the warning to the European Union for not to test the United Kingdom
- The warning has been given because the European Union has a huge requirement for rescuing their economies from the the novel corona virus pa...