Search result for cabinet minister
A bill has been introduced in the Rajya Sabha to supplant the CJI with a cabinet minister in the selection of the CEC and election commissioners.
The central government introduced a bill on Thursday that would replace the chief justice of India (CJI) with a cabinet minister on the committee for the appointment of chief election commissioners (CECs) and commissioners (ECs). To oppose the contentious bill, the opposition raised a ruckus....
- As Scott Morrison’s government minister is facing charges of rape, the victim’s friend says her friend is hundred percent right
New South Wales police have affirmed the victim reported the occurrence to them in February 2...
- Consultations for victims of sexual violence in Japan rise to 15.5%.
- The Cabinet Minister in charge of gender equality reported the data.
- In the first half of fiscal 2020 more consultations were made in August.
- Japan to give more authority to local governments to curb COVID-19.
- Japan plans on revising the existing special law for COVID-19.
- On Sunday, the Tokyo metropolitan government confirmed another 188 cases.