Search result for car makers
- S. Korea’s automobile exports rose to 53% in April.
- In April, S. Korea’s outbound shipments of automobiles reached 188,293 units.
- Hyundai Motor Co. saw its exports jump 40.3 percent in April.
- The sector supports thousands of jobs in Germany
- The exports are vital to the country’s economy
Germany’s car manufacturing industry is emerging from a severely critical period of lockdown. Its production has h...
The Korean automotive industry has been growing amazingly amid the global auto crisis all thanks to the carmakers of Korea which have been making amazing decisions and still selling gas-powered vehicles that no other manufacturers are able to do as of the recent climate emergency announcement and...