Search result for car rental
- S. Korea’s consumption expenditure on tourism declines in 2020.
- Foreigners' spending in the domestic tourism and leisure sector plunged by nearly 80%.
- Foreigners' spending plummeted 76.6 percent to 1.66 tril...
- Hyundai Capital’s assets will be bought by Shinhan Card.
- The assets will be related to long-term car rental services which will be worth 500 billion won which is equivalent to $417.3 million.
- The companies signed the deal ...
- Tada service operator VCNC decided to terminate service on April 10, 2020
- South Korea’ transportation law made an amendment, with regards to usage of rental vans
- Investors in Tada have also stopped investments due t...
- Hyundai Capital Service acquires Sixt Leasing SE
- Hyundai to expand business in Europe with car rental service
- Hyundai Motor Group announced $500 Million spending
South Korean auto giant Hyundai Motor Gr...