Search result for cars
The elected official tasked with accelerating Japan's transition to the digital age has a formidable challenge.
Even while Japan is famous for its abundance of high-tech products like Nintendo games and Lexus sports cars, the country is still fond of the fax machine and traditional ...
According to a poll, UAE people believe 3D printing technology will become prevalent in the country and will have the most positive influence on society. YouGov conducted an online poll of over 1,000 UAE people, asking them for their thoughts on 16 upcoming technologies. According to YouGov, amon...
Recently, Union minister Nitin Gadkari gave a statement where he mentioned that India were in search for an electricity-based technology that would be cost effective for mass rapid transportation. It is the plan of the ministry to take up ropeways’ development as an alternate solution to tr...
Former Singaporean businessman Larry Lim is a vintage car enthusiast who now has a classic car collection that features two Rolls-Royce and two Bentleys. The car collector now spends his retirement years traveling around the world and going on epic adventures.
Lim has his cars parked at...
In July 2020, Toyota released the Corolla Cross GR Sport version in Thailand. Ever since the company has sold 27,794 units of the SUV. The GR Sport vehicle is now sportier in its interior and exterior design. More importantly, the car attracts auto enthusiasts because of its exclusive suspension ...
- Toyota predicts that all Europe automobile sales will be zero-emission cars by 2035
Toyota Motor Corporation Incorporated since August 28, 1937, headquartered in Toyota City, Aichi, Japan is the world's largest carmaker produci...
Lei Jun, Xiaomi Chief Executive said that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer will be producing its own cars by 2024, as informed by the spokesperson of the company.
- Xiaomi to mass produce its own cars
- The company has done registr...
- Recall of 1.8 lakh vehicle by Maruti Suzuki
- Inspection is going on for a possible defect
Maruti Suzuki India Limited announced to recall almost 1.8 lakh Maruti Suzuki vehicles for a possible defect in them. All of these ar...
- Spike in Covid-19 infections hit the automotive market in Japan
- Government forced to impose new lockdown restrictions
A spike in the Delta variant cases forced the Asian countries to impose fresh and new lockdown curbs. Th...
- The Tesla Model 3 car has become the most popular battery electric car on the roads of United Kingdom
- The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Leaf Models of Nissan during the first four months of 2021
The Tesla Mode...
- The BMW and MINI has launched the charging service for the electric car customers in United Kingdom
- The users are also going to have access to more than 173,000 charging points throughout the continent of Europe
- One in the four consumers in the United Kingdom are planning to buy an electric car
- The study indicated that, 24 percent of consumers in UK are hoping to switch to an electric vehicle
According to a study conducted by the...
- The Korean car brand Genesis has confirmed that it will bring a range of Korean premium luxury cars to Europe in summer 2021.
- Genesis will be initially launched in Germany, Switzerland, and the UK.
- Genesis Motor Europe is planni...
- The new year has proved to be fruitful to the EV market with 10 million electric cars running on the roads globally.
- The growth of the EV market has been 41% contrary to a 16% slump in the traditional automobile sector.
- The surg...
- United Kingdom overtakes France for becoming the second largest electric car market of Europe
- The electric car sales in the United Kingdom have been increased rapidly since the beginning of 2020
The United Kingdom has ove...
- the company Lotus is going to build electric sports cars in the United Kingdom as a part of a 2.5 billion pounds plan
- the company has already started creating several hundred jobs as it starts the production at the end of 2021
- The government of United Kingdom gives green light for the use of self-driving cars on the motorways of the United Kingdom
- The motorists can now legally allow their cars to self-drive on the motorways of United Kingdom
- Toyota to acquire Lyft’s self-driving division for $550 million.
- Toyota will make the purchase via its unit engaging in software developments Woven Planet Holdings Inc.
- Toyota is also working with Aurora Innovation ...
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
- KAIDA reports S. Korea’s sales on imported vehicle to increase in March.
- German cars saw the most sales in the country.
- In March the country’s newly registered foreign vehicles climbed to 27,297 units. ...