Search result for cars
- The demand for the electric cars is decreasing in several advanced European countries
- This has occurred because of the customers or the drivers are not ready to switch their vehicle to electric vehicles
The demand for the...
- Lotte Aluminium said Monday it has raised production capacity of its cathode foil plant in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province in answer to urgent need for electric vehicle batteries.
- According to the South Korean packaging material company, it infused 28 billion won ($23.7 million) into ...
- The U.S and European Union have agreed on their first ever tariff reduction deal.
- EU has agreed to eliminate tariffs on US lobsters.
- The U.S in exchange has agreed to halve import taxes on $160 million worth European goo...
- Hyundai Motors announced Wednesday that its driverless joint venture with Aptive has been christened Motional.
- The automaker had lately kicked-off a joint venture in March with Aptiv-a self-driving technology company-as it seeks to develop and commercialize its autonomous techn...
- The export of South Korean made passenger cars slumped by 40.6 percent in the second quarter (Q2).
- In the period of April-June, South Korean carmakers shipped passenger cars worth US$ 6.2 billion.
- The number of passenger car uni...
- BMW to launch its full-electric vehicles
- BMW 5 series and X1 model cars will be fully electric
On Monday the automobile giant BMW unveiled that company will be offering its 5 series and the X1 models with totally or fully...
- The Chinese automotive market will be critical for Tesla during the second quarter of 2020.
- Tesla has delivered 3,625 made-in-China Model 3 cars in April and May and its sales have surged to a record high of 11,095 units.
- Huawei is planning to bring technology that is behind its Kirin smartphone processor into cars.
- Huawei has signed a deal with domestic electric car giant BYD which will be using Kirin chips to digitize the cockpits in its cars. ...
After the announcement made by Prime Minister of France, regarding the measures which will be taken after the lockdown ends, the Mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo also wants to implement certain measures that will keep pollution away from the city. As per plans made by the Mayor, the city will focus on...
- MP’s will look into the effects of allowing an e-scooter to roll on the road.
- Effects of pollution, greenhouse gas emission will be taken up during the inquiry. This is what the Commons Transport Select Committee announced.
The Department for Transport h...
In the world’s largest automobile market vis a vis China, Renault has taken a deliberate stance of phasing out its gasoline models and throwing its might behind Light Commercial vehicles and electric cars.
The car maker Renault announced on Tuesday that it would sell its 50 % stak...
AN OUTSTANDING PLOY TO MERGE TATA MOTOR PASSENGER VEHICLES AND ELECTRIC VEHICLES UNDER ONE CANOPY TO GARNER ITS FULL WORTH
- Tata Motors will be shifting base for its passenger vehicles segment onto a new ancillary unit which will also roll out electric vehicles (EV).
- Mayank Pareek the outgoing president of passenger vehicles is retiring by February 2021 end.
The company which is in...
- Automakers are showcasing new, redesigned, and refreshed vehicles in 2021.
- The new models will consist of new trim levels and mildly refreshed models.
- 2021 will showcase new cars, sports cars, and vans.
- The coronavirus has started to affect the customer visits at some US auto dealers.
- The virus has forced many automakers in Asia and Europe to shut their plants and now its effects are being felt by the US dealers.
- So far this mo...
- A family car is a classification used in Europe which describes normal sized-cars.
- Sedans or hatchbacks come under the category of family cars.
- These cars derived its name from the fact that a whole family can travel in these ca...
- Geneva Auto show was canceled due to Coronavirus however, the carmakers have plan V.
- BMW announced that it will unveil its cars that have to launch at Geneva auto show at its Munich headquarters.
- Livestreams were broadcast from ...
- With the growing price drop of the battery, it is proving more opportunity in the commercial vehicle segment.
- The electric vehicles are the future of the automobile industry.
- Dana Inc. has taken steps to make eh transition large...
- The limited-edition GTA is lighter as compared to the Giulia Quadrifoglio.
- Initially, there were no plans of selling limited-edition Giulia GTA in the U.S., however, the company is now evaluating the possibility.
- The new car is ...
- One of the main reasons that the most popular car across the world does not come to the U.S. is the extra safety regulations.
- Many cars across different continents will not be able to run on the roads of the U.S. in 2020.<...
- The list is made after evaluating certain factors which include the comfort in the car to the driving experience.
- The list consists of cars of all the ranges and specifications.
- 2020 can be a year for luxury cars.