Search result for chemical
- The top chemical industry trade groups in Germany have been rejecting the calls for closing the plants as a part of the strict covid-19 lockdown
- The chemical maker group said that, the closure of the plants will be counter productive in al...
- Tokyo stocks end moderately low on Friday over investor locking gains.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 125.41 points.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 4.00 points.
- POSCO Chemical sold shares to raise $1.1 billion for rechargeable battery business.
- POSCO Chemical Co. sold 16.47 million shares at 77,300 won.
- The new shares are said to be listed on the Seoul bourse on Feb. 3.
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
- The British Plastics federation or BPF has launched a new strategy for minimising the export of the plastic waste from the United Kingdom
- The BPF believes that, the United Kingdom can achieve the rates of recycling by the year 2030 <...
- The government of United Kingdom has launched the new chemicals regime in the country
- The government of the United Kingdom had worked very closely with the stakeholders, partners and industry for developing a new IT system
- Tokyo stocks advanced on Tuesday with Nikkei hitting a high.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average advanced 438.34 points.
- The Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up at 18.80 points.
- Stock issue...
- The European Union has banned the plastic waste for being shipped to the developing countries
- The large quantity of the plastic waste, which has been sent to the southern region of the Globe is not being treated properly
- The multiple companies and the European nations have made a commitment to reduce the plastic waste
- This is an initiative taken, which has been aiming for creating a cross-border circular economy for the material in the next five years ...
- The company ‘Yara’ is planning to produce green ammonia in Norway
- The fertilizer giant of Norway said that, the primary use of the green ammonia is going to be fuel instead of fertilizer
The company Yara, whic...
- The labels on the pesticides will be including the mode of action on them from the year 2023 in United Kingdom
- The labelling will be helping the farmers and the agronomists for tackling against the threat of resistance
- The company BASF has announced that, the company has completed the construction of its plastic additive plant in Italy
- The Pontecchio site of BASF has already been a major production unit for hindering the anime light stabilizers
- The government of the United Kingdom will be supporting the Paris Agreement of plastics for decreasing the plastic pollution
- During the virtual meeting, United Kingdom was reported considering for the negotiation of the new global deal
- Hyundai Motor Co. and INEOS, one of the world's prime chemical producers headquartered in London, announced on Nov. 23 the signing of a MoU to explore new opportunities to accelerate the global hydrogen economy.
- Hyundai and INEOS will in tandem investigate opportunities for...
- The Biffa is going to join a new 1.5 million pounds project for revolutionising the recycling of plastic
- The project is going to led by the University of Manchester, which mainly aims for developing the simpler methods of plastic recycling...
- The European Union has defined a sustainable plastic manufacturing in the draft of the green finance rules
- The new standards for the sustainable plastic manufacturing are going to be tabled in the coming days
- A group of 70 NGOs in the European Union have urged for stopping the exports of the toxic pesticides to the third countries
- Most of the exports are done in the low-income countries which includes Brazil, Ukraine, Morocco, Mexico and Africa...
- The Chemicals Strategy of the European Union is standing for altering the significant implications for the cosmetics industry
- The European Commission is also aiming for extending the generic approach to make sure that the products are free...
- The European commission have referred France to the Court of Justice of the European Union for failing to protect the citizens of France against the poor quality of air
- The European Union executive said that, France did not respect the dai...
- In the mid of October, the European Union have adopted a new strategy on the chemicals to deal with the impacts on human and environmental health
- The work has been started across the European Union for addressing the impacts of the pestici...