Search result for compensation
Prosecutors investigate the GoFundMe page set up by a far-right commentator to aid the police officer whose actions provoked rioting across the country.
Prosecutors in France have launched an investigation into an internet fundraising effort for a police officer who fatally shot a teena...
Canon USA has found itself at the centre of a legal tussle, because of a decision regarding its printers' functioning. A customer from New York has filed a class-a lawsuit against the company. The customer complained that the printers do not carry out several functions unless the cartri...
- The Australian government has been requested to provide remuneration to around 1,300 refuge seekers whose subtleties were erroneously uncovered online in one of the nation's most stunning privacy breaches
After right around six y...
- Malaysia assumes money to be returned to Singapore for the end of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High-Speed Rail (HSR) project is a lot lower than S$270 million, said Minister in the Prime Minister's Department (Economy), Mustapa Mohamed
- Nippon Steel Corp. files appeal over the court-ordered seizure of its assets in South Korea.
- South Korea and the Japanese steel making company are under dispute for wartime labor compensation.
- The Japanese company was or...
- Japan’s Uber Eats labour union wants better injury compensation.
- About 40% of the workers were involved in at least 31 accidents.
- The workers were forced to take leave of one month with no compensation.
- Denmark will receive $10 million from the European Commission.
- The amount will be given as compensation damages to travel operators of the country.
- The compensation so given is due to the loss arisen by the pandemic. ...
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, the European Commission has decided to help Finland.
- The Commission will help Finland under the EU state aid rules.
- The Commission plans to support Finland by donating $130 million.
- Whataburger Restaurants LLC, a regional fast-food chain, has agreed to pay $180,000.
- Furnish other relief to settle a vengeance suit filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
According to the lawsuit, a general manager of a Tallahassee Whataburger ...
- 11th March marks the 9th anniversary of the nuclear disaster at Fukushima
- Residents of the area who fled to Hokkaido will be compensated by TEPCO and Japan
The government of Japan and Tepco have been ordered by a court to...
Anyone who is banked with Wells Fargo is already acquainted with its appallingly outdated technology and maddening user experience. Apparently, even the company knows it's bad— really, very bad— and its new survival strategy reportedly includes pushing its shameful software into t...
A local plague is a crippling natural disaster. Across history, these infestations were feared and admired. Sadly, today they are still wreaking havoc.
Locusts are related to grasshoppers and the insects are similar in appearance. Locust behavior can be something completely different, t...
Insurer Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS), in its new report, highlight the mega trends that will have risk implications for the senior management in 2020 and beyond.
a. More litigation coming from “bad news”