Search result for cooperation
On Saturday, in the face of rising Chinese aggressiveness in the Asia-Pacific area, Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and his Australian counterpart, Anthony Albanese, vowed to work together to address any threats to their respective nations' sovereignty.
For the first time in 1...
European nations must rely on one another to survive through the approaching winter since Russian gas supplies have been cut off. It has been decided that France will supply Germany with natural gas in exchange for Germany providing France with power. FRANCE 24 analyzes the pros and cons of this ...
After North Korea's recent ballistic missile tests, Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said Thursday that he and South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol discussed the need of security cooperation involving the United States.
Kishida told reporters that in their first phone call sinc...
According to Mousami Prasad, the new Australian government has to accelerate the switch to solar, wind, and hydrogen energy because it now relies heavily on fossil fuels.
Relations between Australia and India are improving, and the energy industry is one area where this relationship is ...
Many nations throughout the world are being affected by the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. Whether we're talking about energy markets, food prices, or foreign fighters, the crisis in Eastern Europe will have far-reaching consequences for the Middle East.
Members of the Gulf Cooperation...
Emirates has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), for promotion of tourism in Thailand.
The agreement entails joint cooperation of both, Emirates and the tourism body, to explore collaborative initiatives which will benefit both the part...
Tensions between North and South Korea have been increasing recently. North Korea has launched as many missiles in the last thirty days as it did in all of last year. The country has also refused to engage in any negotiations over its nuclear weapons program.
In the meanwhile, Sou...
Over the past year, relations between the European Union and Taiwan have improved surprisingly with officials from the EU welcoming the diplomatic cooperation on cybersecurity and resilience with the island, much to the dismay of China that wants to isolate Thailand.
This quick improvem...
Singapore is hoping to enhance cooperation with Japan in areas such as safe resumption of travel. Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had a phone call with his Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on November 22.
- PM Le...
Japanese Prime Minister vows to strengthen his cooperation with ASEAN in response to China's assertive territorial claims. This cooperation will help in maintaining free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- Fumio Kishida attends the ASEA summit...
- China hosting subsidiary biodiversity convention COP15 begins in Yunan.
- The event is hosted by the Secretariat Office of the Convention on Biological Diversity
- The Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) will also be co...
- OECD shows S. Korea’s ODA to have fallen by 8.7% in 2020.
- S. Korea’s ODA for foreign countries dell to $2.25 billion in 2020 due to the pandemic.
- The country’s overall ranking among DAC members in terms ...
- Japan to loan $90 mil. to Tata Cleantech for green projects.
- The deal has been signed between JICA and Tata Cleantech Capital Ltd.
- India has pledged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per GDP by 33%-35% by 2030.
- CIC likely looking into long-term investment opportunity in the U.S.
- CIC’s fund co-established with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. raised $2.5 billion for China.
- The fund was launched with the aim of reaping returns from ...
- Japan National Tax Agency receives details on 2.06 million offshore accounts.
- The accounts are held by Japanese individuals and corporations in 86 countries and regions.
- The total balance held in the accounts amounted to ...
- China says it’s ready to work with Argentina for a better future.
- China aims to promote high-quality Belt and Road cooperation.
- The Belt and Road cooperation is conducive to deepening connectivity and mutual underst...
- Japan’s economy expected to pick up at the end of FY 2021.
- In the next fiscal year to March 2022, the country’s economy is expected to grow 3.42 percent.
- The Japanese government expects a 4.0 percent growth ne...
- China and Mexico are willing to boost bilateral cooperation in multilateral fields.
- A telephonic conversation was scheduled between the Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister and Mexico's Foreign Affairs Minister. <...
- China and the EU complete investment agreement negotiations.
- The investment deal is said to have been announced after seven years of negotiations.
- The deal is said to stabilize and smoothen global industrial and supply ch...
- China and Russia ready to develop a comprehensive strategic partnership.
- Xi Jinping had a telephonic conversation with Vladimir Putin.
- China-Russia ties are said to be strong endogenous power and have independent value.