Search result for corona virus
- The authorities of Spain have closed a primary school in the Basque Country region
- The authorities have taken the decision after several teachers have tested positive for the novel corona virus
In Spain, the authorities h...
- The state had to discontinue community-based testing
- Evacuation operations further worsen the transmission of corona virus
State officials and epidemiologists said that Hurricane Laura is disrupting the corona virus respon...
- The U.S. has invested in six vaccine candidates
- It has been done under the Operation Warp Speed
Dr. Robert Redfield said that once the corona virus vaccine is in place it is going to observe a supply shortage. It wil...
- Positivity rate and case rate will be determining factors
- The non-essential indoor businesses can return based on the area’s corona virus spread
California announced a new framework for individual countie...
- The move is not influenced by Trump administration
- It would be done only if the benefits outweigh the risks
The United States is observing the rising number of corona virus cases. To make the v...
- CDC recently revised the testing guidelines
- Many states could take a stand against the revised version
Dr. Scott Gottlieb recently highlighted the need to test asymptomatic people. He said that they could be at high risk o...
- The positivity rate observes a rise in this region
- Influenza season may further worsen it
Midwest is observing the rise in corona virus cases. Several states in the region have reported the same. It includes Iowa, Michigan...
- It would give faster results
- People can accordingly take the necessary precautions
Dr. Scott Gottlieb acknowledged the new move by the Food and Drug Administration. It could en...
- Study findings could help in the development of public health strategies
- It could eventually help to contain the virus spread within communities
A new study has been conducted regarding the corona virus in children. As per...
- It will cost around $5
- It delivers result in minutes
President Donald Trump is going to make a big announcement. It is regarding the purchase of 150 million rapid corona virus tests. The test is called the Bina...
- Pandemic has damaged economy severely
- It has impacted the daily lives of everyone
On Thursday, Sen. Kamala Harris criticized President Trump. It was because he did not manage the corona virus pandemic well. She is a Democr...
- The initial US jobless claims point towards the same
- The U.S. economy needs greater fiscal support
For the US economy, many experts and economists have raised concerns. It is regarding the possibility of a double-dip rece...
THE VIRUS SPREAD ON THE SURFACES IN HOSPITALS CAN BE CONTROLLED BY STRINGENT CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS
- The conclusions were limited as it lacked study of other modes of transmission
- For holistic results, researchers suggest additional air and surface studies
Researchers at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey conducte...
- It stated that it is possible but rare
- Scientists are still learning about the virus
The World Health Organization stated the possibility that people who have recovered from the corona virus could be re-infected. A recent ...
- The company tested its vaccine on 10 adults and 10 elderly adults
- The vaccine did not report any serious adverse events
Moderna announced on Wednesday that in an early-stage clinical trial, its potential corona virus vacci...
- CDC revised its testing guidance recently
- It received huge criticism
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defends its new guidance on corona virus testing. It turned controversial and...
- He considers it to be a political tool
- He blames CDC for being self-contradictory
Andrew Cuomo said that the state won’t follow the revised guidance on corona virus testing. It was regarding the testing of asymptomat...
- The guidelines suggest prioritizing health-care workers, vulnerable Americans, etc.
- Vulnerable include those with underlying health conditions and the elderly
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention put forth ...
- It is mainly for asymptomatic people
- Asymptomatic people shall get tested only if they are vulnerable or are advised
CDC revised its testing guidance for asymptomatic individuals recentl...
• Hurricane Laura is developing into a category 4 hurricane fast
• It will make landfall in between Texas and Louisiana on Wednesday into Thursday<...