Search result for corona virus
- Consumer sentiment is getting stronger
- The tourism sector will recover soon
The Cyprus economy seems to be emerging from the effects of the lockdown. Dr. Andreas Assiotis comments that they are observing a swing back from ...
- Both the events will affect its economic prosperity
- Its political stability will also be hampered
A Lords committee warns that Northern Ireland’s prosperity and stability are under potent threat. It is due to reduce...
- Loosened restrictions could bring the virus back into care homes
- Care homes are still struggling to contain the first wave of infection
Care home operators warn against easing of Covid-19 shielding restrictions. It said th...
- It is an attempt to revive the economy
- Crowd control measures will be in place
On Monday, the coronavirus restrictions ease from Asia to Europe. It happened even when the US protests against police brutality sparked fears ...
CHRISTOPHER PISSARIDES: EUROPEAN POLICYMAKERS HAVE DEALT WITH THE ECONOMY BETTER THAN THE U.S. IN COVID – 19 CRISIS
- World-wide policymakers have rolled out unprecedented fiscal and monetary stimulus measures for economic recovery
- The European approach will play a vital part in the economic recovery
Christopher Pissarides, a Nobel laurea...
- The talk aims to keep off the threat of climate breakdown
- It has been pushed due to the coronavirus crisis
The UN has confirmed that Cop26 will be delayed by a year to November 2021. It has been done because of the coronav...
- Exposure to dirty air has been linked with increased infections
- Measures shall be taken to keep air pollution levels low
According to a cross-party report from MPs, to help avoid a second peak of coronavirus infections, ai...
- The new corona virus is losing its potency
- In Italy, the virus clinically no longer exists
Alberto Zangrillo, a senior Italian doctor said on Sunday that the new coronavirus is losing its potency and has become much less l...
- The goal for a daily COVID-19 test capacity was 200,000
- It was to be achieved by the end of May
By the end of May, the government claims to have exceeded its goal of a daily COVID-19 test capacity of...
- The highest rate of infections and deaths due to covid is in the Navajos
- They lack the funds and attention of the Federal govt.
- Federal govt. ignores the Navajos almost to a criminal level.
The Navajo Land is inhabited by the I...
- Mumbai contributed to the most deaths in Maharashtra with 116 deaths, most since the pandemic began
- Mumbai also had the most recoveries in one-day & Dharavi reported no new deaths
It has been a day of extremes for Mah...
- The Osaka Prefectural Government lifts the remaining business closure requests that had been struck by cluster infections
- The revised plan includes calls for stockpiling masks and sanitizers
On Friday, Tokyo Gov. Yuriko Ko...
- Total Cases: 16, 683
- Deaths: 867
- Recovered: 14, 147
- There are questions on how has Japan so far avoided the heavy coronavirus death tolls seen in many other parts of the world. According to the Japanese government’s ex...
- It is being forecasted that such cases may exceed 10,000 this year
- It is the highest since 2013
In 2020, companies in Japan declaring bankruptcy will likely climb to the most in seven years. It further put...
- It is despite heightened social media efforts to recognize their contribution
- A study reveals that hospitals and their workers are being blamed for the occurrence of coronavirus infections there
Many doctors and nurses in ...
Total number of cases: 1,747,867
Total number of deaths: 102,205
Total number of recoveries: 490,256
Total recovery percentage: 83%
Total deaths percentage: 17%
Top five US states of with the most cases and deaths:
- Japan has the lowest figures for COVID – 19 among the Group of Seven major economies
- Experts suggest to remain cautious to prevent a second wave of infections
According to the government’...
- Total Cases: 16, 651
- Deaths: 858
- Recovered: 13, 973
- The government approved a ¥31.9 trillion second supplementary budget bill on Wednesday. To deploy another relief package worth over ¥100 trillion to stave off the e...
- The government plans to ease the curbs in stages
- Businesspeople are being prioritized to revitalize the domestic economy
Concerning easing the entry restrictions related to the novel coronavirus pandemic, ...
- Japan Tourism Agency dismissed the rumors of a campaign that would pay half of the visitors’ expenses
- The rumor was viewed as an attempt to revitalize the corona virus hit sector
On Wednesday, the Japan Tourism Agenc...