Search result for corona virus in California
- Governor Newsom preps for reopening of restaurants, offices and malls
- Social distancing, frequent sanitization remains a constant feature in the rules
As California prepares to open up restaurants, malls, and offices, the Governor’s...
- Newsom chides counties for opening up businesses against his orders
- He warns them of consequences in terms of virus infections for being too hasty in reopening businesses in full.
California is reopening but two of the counties are not ha...
- Newsom is being increasingly pressurized to open up California for business
- The Governor is insistent on relying exclusively on scientific and medical data to take that decision
California is pushing to open up and Governor Newsom is pres...
- The distribution of $365 will happen over two months
- People need to apply online for the same unless they already are enrolled CalFresh, or Medi-Cal or foster care programs
California school campuses provided free or heavily subsidized lu...
- Beaches open with strict social distancing instructions
- Lifeguards and law enforcement work together to keep the rules
As California gets hot and sunny, Governor Newsom has relaxed restrictions on beaches. Lifeguards and law enforcement o...
- People can get to the beaches but will have to follow rules
- Beaches will have to observe adherence to protocols of social distancing
AS California heads into the summers, Governor Newsom has relaxed some of the restrictions and opened a f...
- Newsom not ready to open up the economy yet
- Has asked for federal help to incur swabs for a statewide testing drive
California has witnessed and experienced the benefits of the stay at home orders with a comparatively lesser death r...
- The illegal immigrants make-up for 10% of California’s workforce
- They are a tax-paying population but CARES ACT deny them any benefits
- Republicans are criticizing this fund one voice
California has announced an offer of $...
- The 80 member task form will have people of experience and skill
- This committee will guide and ensure California’s comeback after the pandemic
With eyes set on reopening the economy, California Governor has formed a task form commit...
- California has around 151,000 million homeless
- They don’t have access to the basic needs
- The Governor is planning on moving thousands of them to government funded hotel and shelters
Governor Newsom has been on the top of ...
- Governor Newsom assures Californians that the stay-at-home is a temporary order
- He also paints a picture of the new normal with face masks and fewer crowds
- Assures that if his administration can be satisfied on 6 key indicators to save people ag...