Search result for corona virus in WA
- Governor Inslee of Washington letting some counties open early in phase two
- King county and Peirce county report a high number of Covid cases
Governor Inslee is speeding up phase two of reopening as he allows some of the counties to reope...
- Face masks are a must in Washington now
- Many retail stores are asking customers to necessarily wear masks
As Washington reopens, Jeff Duchin, the country’s public health officer has urged people to wear cloth face masks even in the ...
- Governor Jay Inslee locks down Washington until May 31 2020
- The state will reopen eventually in a planned 4 stages
Washington’s stay at home order was to expire on Monday. The state awaited Governor Inslee’s further decision o...
- The US is facing one of the worst economic times since WW II
- US consumer confidence at a 6 year low
The President of the United States takes a two-day break from the podium in Washington as the country faces a steep increase in unemploym...
- Outdoor activities opened as of now
- Employees engaged with the opened facilities instructed to return to work
- In case any kind of covid infection spike comes to notice all the relaxations will be taken back
- Governor Inslee cautious about reopening
- He did not commit to ant dates for the rest of the reopening phases
- Insisted on data gathered from various sources about the increase in infections to decide further course of action.
- With many states opening up Deborah Birx states that caution must be practised
- Scientist still not sure if reopening the economy is a good idea
Social distancing may be a new norm and that is recognized by the White house too. Deborah Bir...
- Washington Governor Jay Inslee not certain about taking a call to exit the stay-at-home orders on May 1 2020
- Inslee is stressing on testing to be drastically increased from the current 4,000 daily to 30,000 per day
Even as Trump is ...
- Washington plans a three-phase return to normalcy
- The final decision to extend lockdown or to relax it will be entirely up to the Governors of the state.
- Trump wants to get back to normalcy as he believes that the virus peak is over for th...
- Washington has ordered for more testing kits
- Drive-through testing centres are helping the state to run more tests and adding to the numbers
Even as the US peaked in its covid-19 deaths on Thursday, Washington’s or...
- Small service business owners are making creative online videos to stay in touch with their customers
- Washington is now biking more to stay fit and save money.
With the ban on non-essential businesses, shops, gyms, exhibition galleries, a...
- State-run nursing home Life acre in focus
- A full-blown cluster of Covid-19 was not reported till after 2 weeks
- Respiratory troubles brushed aside as seasonal influenza
Lifecare centre, a nursing home in Kirkla...
- New York, California and Washington declared as disaster areas
- US Navy to help build temporary medical sites
- US Navy hospital ship to be docked in LA
California, New York and Washington are the hardest hit sta...
- White House gets a close call of the virus
- NY, CA & WA gets extra supplies as they are hot the most
America is facing the coronavirus and fighting it. Despite having strong medical facilities, state of art medical equipmen...