Search result for coronavirus
- Japan PM asks Pfizer Inc. to provide additional supplies of vaccine.
- Suga made the request to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in a telephone conversation.
- The govt. will expand tougher COVID-19 restrictions next week to all thre...
- S. Korean govt. aims to achieve herd immunity with its full capacity.
- Outgoing PM of S. Korea on his final daily interagency meeting said the same.
- The govt. plans to install one COVID-19 vaccination center in all cities,...
• Quoting the agency, Xinhua news agency said until now, about 5,800 breakthrough cases have been reported to the CDC
• The CDC has urged all eligible people to get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible and also asked them to keep up precautions like wear...
• This move was made by after there were reports of six women developing blood clots after getting the shot of J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine
• South African Health Minister Zweli Mkhize said “In the extremely unlikely event that Johnson and Johnso...
• The Phase 3 clinical trial which currently was ongoing in the US involved over 30,000 people
• Though the reason behind the efficacy number going down was not revealed by the company, it is being said that this might be because of the emergence of new CO...
- S. Korea reports increase in number of employed people in March.
- The country saw numbers of employed people reach 26.9 million.
- The unemployment rate also rose 0.1% point on-year to 4.3 percent last month.
- Japan reports a rise in wholesale prices in March by 1.0%.
- Prices for oil and coal products gained 9.8 percent in March.
- Nonferrous metal prices jumped due to strong demand in China by 28.7 percent.
- The country...
• The United States along with the European nations have imposed a ban on export of critical raw materials needed to manufacture the vaccine for dreadful coronavirus
• The Serum Institute CEO said that he understands the increasing demand for retaining all...
- Sendai Municipal govt. gets numerous inquiries on COVID-19 vaccine vouchers.
- The vaccine vouchers are said to lack specific information on where to get the shot.
- Around 270,000 residents aged 65 and older received the vac...
- Tokyo Olympics to secure 300 hotel rooms for athletes with COVID-19.
- The hotel will be used to isolate and treat the athletes testing positive for the virus.
- The organizers have also planned to prepare up to 30 speci...
- Japan’s economy could likely take a hit of $36 billion.
- COVID-19 variant could cause Japan’s economy to fall again.
- With the spread of mutations, Tokyo could deal with over 1,400 daily infections in May. ...
- Japan SDF personnel in East Africa tests COVID-19 positive.
- 21 Japan SDF personnel at base operation in Dijibouti had attended an event leading to the infection.
- The Japan SDF base in Dijibouti has an administrative secti...
- Japan’s current account surplus fell in February over imports.
- The current account balance logged a surplus of $27 billion.
- Japan’s goods trade surplus has been more than halved to 524.2 billion yen.
• According to the reports, a double mutant strain of the dreadful coronavirus which was first discovered in the country of India has now been detected in the United States
• Peter Chin-Hong, an infectious diseases expert at University of California San Fr...
- France is rapidly vaccinating its citizens against COVID-19.
- The rules to prevent the spread of COVID-19 have been tightened in the schools.
According to the statistics from the Health Ministry, France has broken its daily...
• The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Friday granted clearance to Moderna to speed up output of its coronavirus vaccine by allowing it fill a single with nearly 15 doses
• Moderna said the vaccine developed by it now can be supplied in vials conta...
- A new plant-based healthcare service has started in UK.
- This service helps people to embrace veg diet.
Two vegan doctors called Dr. Laura Freeman and Dr. Shireen Kassam have created the first-ever plant-based healthcare se...
- Many European countries have stopped using Astrazeneca vaccine for COVID-19.
- UK regulator MHRA insists that Astrazeneca vaccine is safe.
- MHRA believes that the benefits of the vaccine regarding COVID-19 prevention outweigh the ri...
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- Japan’s no. of job availability fell in February by 2.9%.
- The number of people in work rose 30,000 in February to 66.97 million.
- The number of unemployed people increased 350,000 in February to 1.94 million. ...