Search result for currency
Attempts to combat inflation and a depreciating currency in Japan may require a $30 trillion stimulus package
Towards that end, a top legislator from the ruling party has suggested that Japan set its sights on roughly 30 trillion yen for the new economic package that will be drafted later this month.
After meeting with Prime Minister Fumio Kishida, Liberal Democratic Party policy head Koichi Ha...
The retail Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) pilot programme, slated to run from late 2022 to mid-2023, has officially begun, according to the Bank of Thailand.
The study, which will concentrate on the growth of retail CBDC and its potential effects across the banking sector, will ma...
On Monday, the Monetary Authority of Singapore issued guidelines limiting the promotional activities of the cryptocurrency trading service providers for the general public. The MAS intends to protect retail investors from potential risks by doing so.
Singapore is home to a number of cry...
- The Australian Football League and Crypto.com come together under a five-year partnership. Cryro.com will not only be the first major crypto sports sponsorship in Australia but also the first for women’s sports.
Co-Founder and CEO Kris ...
• Another hack creates chaos in NFT
Around $18.7 million was hacked from Lympo on 10th January 2022 around 12.32 pm UTC
Lympo: A sports NFT minting platform suffered from a secu...
On Wednesday, the Australian Treasurer, Josh Frydenberg, announced a consultation on reforms for digital currency, turning heads of crypto enthusiasts.
He said in a speech in Melbourne that the government was analyzing plans for a central bank for digital currency. He stated that the go...
Prime Minister Narendra Modi conducted a meeting and discussed cryptocurrency, with government sources. It was strongly believed at the meet that cryptocurrency can mislead the youth by over-promising and non-transparent advertising.
- Prime M...
MoneyGram collaborates with Stellar Development Foundation to allow users to send money using USDC Stablecoin
- MoneyGram partners with Stella Development Foundation
- This collaboration is done for blockchain payments
MoneyGram, International money-transfer giant strikes a deal with a non-profit organization, Stellar Development Foun...
- Visa working on a system to connect different blockchain networks
- It will help in conversion of digital currency
Visa, the payments giant is working to develop a system to connect different blockchain networks. This will a...
- Fantom Foundation to develop a central bank digital currency
- Three banks will be rolling out a digital currency trial nationwide
Tajikistan's largest banks has been enlisted to develop a central bank digital curre...
Money from the one of the greatest crypto heists has been returned to Poly network. A hacker who had stolen cryptocurrency worth over $600m has returned most of the assets that were stolen. As confirmed by Poly Network on Thursday, Ether tokens worth of $268m has been recovered. crypto-currencies...
- Chinese stocks end higher; Shanghai to hand out digital currency.
- Shanghai Composite Index ended up 0.21 percent, at 3,591.84 points.
- The ChiNext Index gained 1.28 percent to close at 3,242.61 points.
- Shanghai ...
- Beijing to hand out around $6.27 million in digital currency.
- Beijing Local Financial Supervision and Administration Bureau will do the same through a lottery system.
- China has been developing digital yuan since 2014, but...
- PBOC raise reserve requirement ratio for foreign currency deposits.
- Chinese currency renminbi (RMB) remains high against the U.S. dollar.
- RMB has likely experienced some overshooting against the U.S. dollar.
- Three tech giants of South Korea are willing to join South Korea’s central bank digital currency (CBDC) pilot project.
- The companies who are willing to bid should complete a CBDC Simulation Research Proposal Request Form and su...
- South Korea’s central bank will be taking bids for a technology partner to launch its digital won project.
- The trial is being planned to test the use of digital currency for the settlement and remittance of everyday goods and service...
- India's Forex Reserves have risen to US $ 589.465 billion.
- FCA of India have also increased.
- In the same period, the Gold Reserves of India also increased.
India's foreign exchange (Forex) reserves have ...
- South Korea to strengthen its monitoring system against cryptocurrency phishing websites.
- ICT Ministry reported that recently a lot of complaints of phishing activities via text messages have been registered.
- The ministry report...
- BOJ will start feasibility study on digital currency.
- The central bank will gear up preparation to swiftly supply the virtual unit.
- 5 banking associations will be studying CBDC among few others.
- BOJ held its fi...
• The firm plans on a long term investment in BTC
• It believes that BTC will help it become self-sufficient in the future
Bitcoin has impressed everyone. IT has managed to ...