Search result for e commerce
- S. Korea e-commerce company Coupang Inc. to debut in NYSE.
- The e-commerce company is set to fix its IPO within next week.
- Coupang is hoping to price its offering at between US$27 and $30 per share to raise up to $3.6 bill...
- It has always required sellers to provide precise information on product pages and eliminates those that violate its policies.
- Removal of more than 1 million products for falsely advertising or increasing prices of pr...
As the digitization has hit hard on the world trends it has changed major shopping habits of the people all around the globe. Indian markets have also been seeing digitization and the help from the e commerce sector has given it the boost that it required.
Indian markets are huge and th...