Search result for europe
- Tokyo stocks opened higher on Monday morning.
- Major Japanese firms reported positive earnings.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose to 53.92 in 15 minutes of trading.
- Topix index of all First Section issues...
- Pep Guardiola, who is the manger of the football club Manchester city is worried by the packed schedule of the European football leagues
- He said, due to the packed schedule, the team is facing difficulties ahead of their match against West...
- The European Commission have introduced its new chemicals strategy to produce chemicals
- The main aim of the new chemical strategy is to make the production of the chemicals more sustainable while removing out the more potentially harmful s...
- The football clubs Aston Villa and Milan are standing alone in the top five leagues of Europe with perfect records
- For the first time since the 1995-1996, Milan have been winning first four matches of the Serie A seasons
- The European stocks have been increased on the novel corona virus vaccine returns by the end of the year 2020
- The shares of the company Saab, have been decreased by 12 percent after it posted a disappointing set of the results of the third...
Europe Content Intelligence Market was estimated to be US$ 122.2 Mn in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.8% over the Forecast Period
The growing adoption of artificial intelligence across various business processes has been vital for the growth in adoption for content intelligence offerings across numerous countries in the European region. Increasing adoption of online solutions in various industries is aiding the creation of ...
- The European Commission has made a commitment to end the exports of the banned hazardous chemicals in Europe
- The European Commission have made the decision after the investigation, which has revealed that the European manufacturers are exp...
- Tokyo stocks traded flat on Friday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 16.14 points.
- Topix index was down by 4.65 points.
- Stock issues saw gains in marine transportation and securities brokerage...
- The chemical lobbies and agriculture industry have tried to weaken the new European Union targets to reduce 50 percent pesticide use by the year 2030
- The European Commission have announced to cut the use of the pesticides in Europe by...
- Year-long investigation has revealed that on full scale, pesticides banned from European farms are being shipped to poorer countries.
- UK leads in the act of polluting poor countries by dumping pesticides.
A year-long inves...
- EU is against the travel ban of Hungary.
- Hungary has imposed a ban on entry of foreigners to prevent coronavirus spread.
- EU calls travel ban a clear discrimination between EU citizens that European free movement rules do not allo...
- The European Energy Centre has been awarded institute status by the government of United Kingdom
- The institute status award is awarded to only those organisations who deliver education of the highest excellence
- The worldwide popularity of the game football has made the football clubs wealthier, especially those who are at the top of the table
- A larger squad for the teams can lead to more interesting formations which will be leading the team to re...
- Because of the novel corona virus crisis which has been putting a chill on the travel, the European airlines have been reducing the fares to attract the passengers to Europe
- According to the Eurocontrol, the air traffic is now 54 percent b...
- The European Stocks increased as the foreign investors are chasing for bargains while purchasing the stocks or shares
- The Stoxx 600 has been increased by 1.5 percent after its worst performance last week since June
- Tokyo stocks end lower on Thursday; COVID-19 infections in Europe.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended by 258.67 points.
- Topix index finished by 17.81 points.
- Stock issues saw a decline in companies by ir...
- The European Union have introduced new corona virus rules for the people who are travelling to Europe
- The confusion and chaos in the results are precisely what the European travel industry and the European Union Commission want
- RC Europe is set to open a 9 million euro retail park in northwestern Romania.
- This retail park will be located in the northwestern city of Oradea.
Czech developer RC Europe is set to open a 9 million euro (equal to US $ 1...
- From Friday, travel to red zones from Belgium is allowed.
- Belgium government still discourages non-essential travel.
Starting Friday, 25 SEP 2020, travelling from Belgium to destinations marked as red zones by Belgian gove...
- Due to Brexit, UK REACH is replacing EU REACH in UK.
- The deadline to register chemicals has been extended.
With United Kingdom (UK) no longer a part of European Union (EU), UK REACH is set to replace EU REACH in UK. The fu...