Search result for fashion
- Nykaa has taken its operations beyond ecommerce.
- The first Nykaa store has opened in New Delhi.
Nykaa Fashion has started its new year by going beyond ecommerce. The multi-brand fashion e-commerce platform has announced it...
• According to his family, Pierre Cardin took his last breath in a hospital in Neuilly in the west of Paris
• His family said “Italian by birth, Pierre Cardin never forgot his origins while bringing unconditional love to France.”
- Crowds, queues, shoppers latching onto good deals, almost look like sunny old days.
- This is a kaleidoscopic look at what shopping centres are doing to get locals spending again.
A true-blue shopper has been always on a comeback trip to the sprawling Harbour Ci...
Global 3D Fashion Design Software Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028
Global 3D fashion design software market was valued at US$ 0.58 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 1.2 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period. The use of software in almost all the sectors have risen a lot in the recent years. Software use in the fashion, te...
- Tokyo fashion week 2020 kicks off online amid pandemic.
- The event will showcase collections for the autumn and winter season.
- Tokyo based casual brand ‘tac:tac’ released a video online to lead off the six-day...
- The Milan Fashion Week will be including the Black Lives Matter event to the official September show calendar
- Five Black-led Italian brands will make a digital presentation during the Milan Fashion Week
The only designer ...
- Japanese ‘Niko and …’ brand store to open its second outlet in China.
- The fashion chain operator of the store is Adastria Co.
- The new store is about 1,500 square meters in Shanghai’s busy West Na...
- The nation doesn't manufacture cotton and also wool. Production moved abroad during the 1990s when taxes for materials, garments, and footwear businesses were fundamentally scaled-down, and China had the option to undermine costs and offer more pr...
- Hervis Sports & Fashion, has opened a new store in Romania.
- Its 38th store in Romania is in Dâmbovi?a County.
- Many offers for Romanian customers are available at this store.
The Austrian sporting goods...
- It will feature more virtual events
- It will include live-streamed runway shows
Andrew Cuomo said that the New York Fashion Week can be organized in September. However, it shall be under the state public health guidance and...
- Campaigners insist that controversial decisions could be avoided if more black people held senior positions.
- The fashion designer Stella Jean co-wrote a letter, urging fashion labels to take action to curb racism.
- Kansai Yamamoto, an internationally renowned Japanese Designer dies at 76.
- The family of the designer mentioned that he passed away last week of leukemia.
- He is known to be the first Japanese designer to hold a fashion s...
- In Europe, Italy has maximum coronavirus cases.
- Retail shutdown due to COVID-19 left Melite Retail Group with no choice but to request that bondholders to accept to a reduction in their bond interest rate.
High street fash...
- JOOR is partnering with Arab Fashion Council and Japan Fashion Week Organization.
- Organizers of fashion weeks that JOOR is a part of want to create one-stop-shop for users.
JOOR, the world’s industry-standard digital...
Unlike the story of most millionaires, the Chang husband-wife duo came from poor families in South Korea, made it big in America and is now again on a downward spiral
Rags to riches to a low phase again, Forever 21 is the mate...
- Mulberry plans to cut its workforce by 25% worldwide.
- The company will start reopening UK stores from 15 June.
- Mike Ashley's Frasers Group retail business bought a 12.5% stake in Mulberry.
- Mulberry ha...
- Amid Local Players muscling into the retail market in Thailand, retailers are faced with no other alternative but to shut shop.
- Japanese Isetan and Britain’s Tesco have made It quite clear about difficulty in doing business in Thailand
The last of the co...
- Beauty and Cosmetics retailer Nykaa has bitten dust ever since the lockdown came into effect.
- It has shut down operations, even though having raised funds to the tune of 100 cores.
The company has to say that the lockdown has put the operations unde...
- Shampoo and conditioner bottles contribute to a major part of non-biodegradable wastes every year
- The cosmetics industry delved into a technique which was quite fashionable in the olden days
Shampoo bars are a great way t...
- Many trends from 2019 have crept back in 2020
- Loose and comfortable clothing have been major hits this year
New Year brings new trends and also the repetition of some older trends. Many styles and trends from male fashion...