Search result for finance
• The S&P BSE Sensex is at 36,642 points and the benchmark Nifty50 index at 10,798.70 levels
• Bajaj Finance was the top Sensex gainer with growth of 4 percent, followed by Tata Steel as it went up 3 percent
• Total 19 companies includin...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,673.30 points and the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 10,798.30
• IndusInd Bank emerged as the top Sensex gainer with 5.6 percent growth, followed by Bajaj Finance and Mahindra & Mahindra jumping 1 percent each
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,367.94 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 10,721.20
• Bajaj Finance was the top Sensex gainer in the early morning trading session courtesy of its June quarter results
• Total 24 compani...
- China has asked four US news organizations to present their financing details and staffing in the country.
- China’s response came after the Trump administration has labeled the US offices of four Chinese state-run media as a foreign m...
- Trade financers of commodities will have to adhere to stringent guidelines
- Banks to pull the strings of lending, if required
A set of commodity traders in Singapore have teamed up for improving lending practicing and build...
- British employers want an immediate response from the UK finance minister.
- UK businesses are showing signs of a major deterioration in the first half of 2020.
- The British Chamber of Commerce had published their quart...
- Singaporean government to pay cash vouchers in the form of GST benefits to low and middle income
- Old age people to benefit from Medi Save cash payout
Ministry of Finance declared a gift voucher to people in Singaporean age...
- Retail investors have increased in investment in stocks.
- This investment is expected to increase volatility of South Korean stock market.
- South Korean Vice Finance Minister said that external help to markets was necessary a secon...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,037.81 points, while the Nifty50 index is at 10,303.35 levels
• Top Sensex gainers in the early morning session were Bajaj Finance and Bajaj Finserve that showcased growth of 5 percent respectively, followed by Baj...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,442.25 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index was at 10,164.70 points
• Bajaj Finance and ONGC were top Sensex gainers in the early morning trading session with growth of 4 percent and 2 percent respectively...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 33,507.81 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 9,895.40 levels
• Muthoot Finance was the top Sensex gainer with growth of 9 percent, while the ONGC was the top laggard
• Total 57 companies in...
- Finance Minister asked to extend help to over 1 million more workers.
- Self-employed, freelancers, directors of companies must be included in the list.
- Nearly 9 million jobs are covered by the Coronavirus Job Retenti...
• Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said those businesses that haven’t filed returns for the month of February, March and April won’t be liable for any interest till July 6
• After July 6, all the small businesses will have to pay inter...
• The Supreme Court directed the Centre to come up with a response on the waiver of interest
• The three-member bench led by Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul said the only concern for the court is whether the banks are planning to charge interest on interest or ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex was trading at 33,962.78 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 10,040.10 levels
• Indian market was impacted by the U.S. Federation’s statement which projected decline of 6.5 percent in their country’s...
- Ericsson is growing strong in China by winning 5G contracts with all three major operators.
- The 5G business in China is expected to flourish exponentially in the coming years.
- The financial targets of the Ericsson group for 2020...
• The Finance Ministry of India announced loans to the MSMEs worth Rs 3 lakh crore
• The Central Government made changes in the definition of MSMEs and is keenly tracking the disbursement of the loans
• If any business owners find difficulti...
- Richard Hughes, a former senior official at Britain’s Treasury and the International Monetary Fund.
- Appointed as next head for the country’s influential budget watchdog.
- Hughes is a researcher at the country&r...
Technological advances have changed customer expectations across the banking and other financial institutions, inclining them towards digital transactions. The growth in internet and smartphone users have increased number of people with access to digital channels for their banking requirements. G...
• Indiabulls Group employs over 26,000 people and in FY2019-20 company brought in 7,000 new members on board
• According to few employees they have received a transfer order as they have not resigned
• Company’s spokesperson stated com...