Search result for financial services
Bullish calls on RIL are up, according to the Analyst Call Tracker, as the risk-reward ratio improves.
After the recent drop in price, analysts are more positive about the company since they believe valuations are more reasonable. They claim that most of the company's short-term risks have been included into the stock price.
Elios Financial Services' Sham Chandak claims that Reli...
Important lessons from loosening regulations for foreign investment
To attract international investment, banking regulators in South Korea have unveiled a new set of rules, one of which is the elimination of the country's decades-old investor registration system. As of the end of June 2022, foreign investors own around 30.7% of the local stock market, as repo...
Global Forensic and Financial Services Market is Forecasted to Witness Growth at a CAGR of 9.4% over the Forecast Period
Along with finding any type of financial fraud, to analyze and study the financial performance of an individual or company, forensic and financial services are being used. Tools like accounting, audit with investigative skills are used to do so. Detailed analysis is required to resolve any compli...
UAE is one of the top markets in the world for financial services trust
Increased use of technology is seen as a major trust element, simplifying investment by boosting access to markets and information, according to the report.
According to a new survey, the United Arab Emirates is one of the world's top markets for financial services trust.
BTC Buying made Easy by Matrixport as They Expand their Offerings with ‘BBM’ and ‘SAM’ Products
In the last two years, there is a huge and significant growing interest in digital assets. Cryptocurrencies have had the uppermost share, but the digital asset category had much broader options and have been largely preferred by consumers over the years. Widespread adoption of digital assets...
JAPAN’S SBI HOLDINGS ORDERED TO SUSPEND OPERATIONS BY FSA
- Japan’s SBI Holdings ordered to suspend operations by FSA.
- The unit had solicited funds from investors with false or misleading information.
- The company had collected 20.7 billion yen ($190 million) from investors i...
YES BANK WANTS TO BUY CITIBANK INDIA'S RETAIL ASSETS
- Yes Bank is interested in buying retail assets of Citibank India.
- The India business of Citibank included credit card service, retail banking, mortgages, and wealth management.
- Citibank India also had a presence in the distributi...
FSC TO PARTIALLY LIFT THE BAN ON SHORT SELLING OF LISTED STOCKS
- FSC to partially lift the ban on short selling of listed stocks.
- FSC from Monday onwards will lift the ban on 200 large-cap firms listed on the main KOSPI.
- Short selling ban will be lifted from 150 firms listed on the sec...
S. KOREAN GOVT. PLANS TO MONITOR ILLEGAL CRYPTOCURRENCY ACTIVITIES
- S. Korean govt. plans to monitor illegal cryptocurrency activities.
- S. Korea is concerned with speculative investments and potential illegal activities through cyrptocurrency.
- The country’s finance ministry, FSC, an...
SOUTH KOREA AMENDS FTRA; MAKES REGISTRATIONS WITH FIU MANDATORY
• The South Korean government wants to regulate the crypto domain
• The government is concerned about crypto being used for money laundering
South Koreans have b...
NEW RULES IN PLACE FOR THE CRYPTO- DOMAIN IN SOUTH KOREA
South Korea needs all its firms that deals with cryptocurrencies to be registered with 6 months
VASPs now keep records of crypto customers identities
South Korea’s National Assembly approved a ...
JAPAN FSA ORDERS MIZUHO BANK TO SUBMIT PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR SYSTEM FAILURE
- Japan FSA orders Mizuho Bank to submit preventive measures for system failure.
- Last weekend Mizuho Bank had a major system failure at their ATMs around the country.
- The problem resulted in over 4,300 ATMs failing to funct...
MIZUHO BANK RESTORED ITS ATM SERVICES ON MONDAY
- Mizuho Bank restored its ATM services on Monday.
- The bank’s ATM system failure prevented customers from withdrawing cash from machines across the country.
- The bank is said to conduct a third-party investigation.
HONG KONG RETAIL INVESTORS BANNED FROM CRYPTO INVESTMENTS
- Hong Kong retail investors will no longer be able to invest in crypto
- This move is to strengthen the country’s anti-money laundering policy
Cryptocurrencies and crypto assets have earned a bad name for themselves due to peopl...
JAPAN FINANCIAL SERVICES AGENCY ISSUED TSE INC. A BUSINESS IMRPOVEMENT ORDER
- Japan Financial Services agency issued TSE Inc. a business improvement order.
- The order was issued over a system failure in October that caused a full-day trading suspension.
- TSE and JPX were called upon to clarify their ...
JAPAN GOVERNMENT PLANS TO GIVE TAX INCENTIVES TO FOREIGN RESIDENTS IN THE COUNTRY
- Japan government plans to give tax incentives to foreign residents in the country.
- The plan comes with respect to turning the country into an international financial hub.
- The Cabinet is expected to approve the government&...
TOKYO BOURSE TO SUBMIT A REPORT TO FSA OVER THE CAUSE FOR SUSPENSION OF TRADING
- Tokyo bourse to submit a report to FSA over the cause for suspension of trading.
- A compilation report explaining the cause of the above that happened earlier this month.
- The Tokyo bourse had suspended trading on Oct.1.
SOUTH KOREA TO JOIN ASIA REGION FUNDS PASSPORT SYSTEM
- South Korea to join the cross-border sale of fund products to access overseas markets.
- FSC approved the revisions to financial investment services and capital market law.
- The system will allow Korean funds faster inroads...
TECHNOLOGY TRENDS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Technology will be important for data management
- Technology will play a crucial role in solving challenges associated with social media and online communications
The technology trends that will shape up financial services ...
WOORI BANK AND HANA BANK FINED $30.8 MILLION
- South Korea’s financial regulator fined Woori Bank and Hana Bank
- Six-month ban on selling private equity fund products
- Banks responsible for failure to protect retail investors from risks