Search result for forex
- The rupee slumps by 28 paise and settled at 75.86 against the US dollar.
- In the last few trading sessions, the value of the Indian currency remained consolidated in the range of 75 and 76.
- The industrial produced contracted over...
- The rupee surge by 10 paise and settle at 75.46 against the US dollar.
- The volatility of the Indian currency confined to a range as the market participants remained cautious about the announcement of the second tranche of the financial pro...
- The rupee slumped by 12 paise and stood at 75.58 against the US dollar.
- The market sentiments were weighed after the announcement of the first tranche of the government’s economic package by the Finance Minister.
- The packa...
- The rupee surge by 23 paise against the US dollar and settle at 75.29.
- The Indian currency boosted after the Indian Prime Minister announced Rs. 20 lakh crore stimulus package to revive the coronavirus hit on the economy.
- The rupee slumps by 3 paise and settled at 75.58 against the US dollar.
- The Indian government is planning to borrow Rs. 2 lakh crore in the financial year to March 2021 to cushion the damage done by the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
- The yen is at a three-year high against the euro while at a seven-week peak against the dollar.
- German High Court gave European Central Bank three months to justify purchases under its bond-buying program. This has an adverse effect on the...
- The rupee slumps by 10 paise and settled at 75.73 against the US dollar.
- The Indian currency is consolidated in the range of 75.20 and 75.80 for the second successive session.
- The rupee, for today, is expected to be in the range...
- The US dollar index, against the basket of six major currencies, slumped by 0.1% and stood at 99.51.
- EUR/USD jumps by 0.1% and stood at 1.0909, GBP/USD surge by 0.1%, and stood at 1.2458, and USD/JPY fell by 0.1% and stood at 106.66. ...
- The rupee gained 8 paise and stood at 75.63 against the US dollar.
- The dollar index against the basket of six currencies, fell by 0.12 percent.
- Oil prices are rebounding after more countries are easing the lockdown.
- The rupee slumps by 17 paise and settled at 74.08 against the greenback.
- The US Federal Reserve stated that it will elaborate its balance sheet by at least $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the inter...
- The rupee fell to 74.48 in intraday trading
- RBI calms market with the buy-sell swap offer
- The swap will be conducted through auctions
- The first batch of tranches will be auctioned in March for $2
- Forex Trading is the biggest market in terms of everyday activity. Daily $5trillion has been traded.
- It is important to understand the market before entering it.
- Virtually anyone can trade and compete in the Forex trading market...
- The Rupee opened at 64 paise down and settled at 74.28 against the US dollar.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared Coronavirus as a “Pandemic.”
- The government has suspended all tourist visas from March ...
- The rupee slumped by 26 paise and settled at 74.06 against the US dollar.
- The crude oil price slumped by more than 20 percent.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and 74.70.
On Monday, the rupee...
- The interest rate cuts by the US Federal Reserve has fueled the worries over coronavirus.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the interest rates by 50 basis points on Tuesday.
- The US dollar index is expected to fall further against the ...
- Euro jumped and settled at $1.1185 overnight.
- The dollar index remained six-week low against the basket of six currencies.
- The Japanese yen is steady at 108.26 per dollar.
On Tuesday, the dollar remained stable...
- The rupee has gained 15 paise and settled at 71.85.
- Most Asian currencies are experiencing a slump due to coronavirus.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.70 and 72.05.
Today, the rupee entered...
- The rupee fell by 10 paise to a 1-month low and settled at 71.64 against the U.S. dollar.
- The 10-year government bond yield was at 6.42 percent.
- Brent crude oil futures fell by 0.20 percent and is trading at $59.00 per barrel.
- The euro is trading at a three-month low while the dollar is ahead.
- The investors are taking less interest in Euro and are pessimistic about the outlook for Europe’s largest economy.
- The euro is at $1.0836, which is close ...
With Japan reporting a much deeper economic contraction than expected, the yen traded slightly lower on Monday, 17 FEB 2020 in Asia. The USD/JPY pair inched up 0.1% 109.81. The Cabinet Office reported that Japan’s GDP in the December quarter fell an annualized 6.3%, faster than the expected...