Search result for gains
South Korea’s drama television series Squid Game has become very famous in a short span of time. Gamers have created an online version of the program. People will have to use Squid cryptocurrency to play the game. The crypto has gained nearly 300 percent over the past 24 hours...
• A report by Bloomberg stated that investors earning $1 million or more would have to pay a tax of 39.6 percent on any capital gains, which happens to be nearly double than the existing rate
• The report further said a separate surtax on investment income...
- U.S stock indexes gained higher on Friday.
- Tech based stocks reported gains.
- Dow still remained about 6% below its peak as it was in February.
- The S&P 500 and NASDAQ both recorded gains.
- Yen falls against the U.S dollar’ Tokyo stock gains on Wednesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 50.68 points.
- Topix index was up by 2.14 points.
- Fanuc stocks dipped by 45 yen, or 0.2 percent, to...
- Tokyo stocks gained better on Tuesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained by 310.45 points.
- Topix index was up by 23.73 points.
- Gains prompted towards global economic recovery from the pandemic.
- The U.S stock market index rises on Tuesday.
- PepsiCo Inc. reported an upbeat second-quarter lift in its shares.
- JPMorgan and Citi shares edged higher in premarket trading.
- Investors are worried about the drop ...
- European stock market saw gains on Monday trading.
- Investors are seen delving into stimulus packages aided by governments.
- The pan-European STOXX index rose by 0.5%.
- Companies listed on the STOXX 600 are ...
- The UK stocks gain due to new government rules for bringing back the country’ economy.
- The blue-chip FTSE 100 .FTSE was up 0.7%.
- The mid-cap FTSE 250 .FTMC added 0.8%.
- FTSE 250 has recovered about 40% fro...
- Balance in the demand and supply restored for oil
- With reopening of the economies, oil gets another boost
Post the historic dip to below zero in April 2020, oil has made a miraculous recovery. It was actually a matter of time since this w...
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals stocks rose 5.9%.
- Pfizer stocks jumped 3.0%.
- The energy sector rose 2.0% as oil prices surged.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 358.02 points, or 1.51%, to 24,107.78, the S&am...
- Tata Consultancy stocks gain 2.27 percent.
- Infosys stocks rose 1.51 percent and MPhasis stocks gained 3.12 percent.
- Oil explorer ONGC was the top performer as crude oil prices increased in the international market.
- Coal India production has increased for the third consecutive month.
- Production for February is at 14.2 percent on-year basis.
- Coal India stocks are trading at a price of Rs. 173.6 during the trading day.
- Expectedly in 2020 sales of electric vehicles shall rise exponentially.
- China expects a stagnation or decline in car sales in 2020
- American consumers are moving from purchasing cars to trucks as well as SUVs
Global car sales fe...
On Tuesday, the rupee has seen a rise of 5 paise against the US dollar. The rise came amid the weakening of the US dollar in the overseas market. The Indian currency opened at 71.32 on the last day of the calendar year 2019.
On Monday, the rupee has seen an appreciation by 4 paise and w...
The new regulations for F1 2021 have been revealed, and they are signaling towards a brighter Racing prospect for the future, but all is not green on the other end of the lawn as the regulations, and the regulators have been put through a lot of scrutinies, and the key stakeholders have tried to ...
The IPO scene in India has been better than most of the other markets around the globe according to the data as seen. IPOs (Initial Public Offering) have seen a good year at the Indian, market with IRCTC seeing a huge success manifold of what is expected.
Apart from IRCTC which almost d...
As the IPOs (Initial Public Offerings) all over the globe are suffering from poor launches and poorer growths we did not expect any new startups anytime soon. New innovations have led to the rise of startups in the industry who are trying to get listed on the stock exchanges and make some big buc...