Search result for global
- The latest gold demand trend shows a solid 21 percent development in worldwide venture interest for gold in the third quarter somewhat balance a general interest plunge for the yellow metal
Worldwide gold interest dropped by 19 perce...
- Toyota reported its global production to have increased by 11.7 percent.
- The global output report was for the month of September.
- The company saw a 48.5 percent jump in China.
- Toyota’s domestic productio...
- Japan Health Ministry announces low death rate of severe COVID-19 patients.
- The proportion of death from ‘second wave’ COVID-19 infections began to fall since June.
- The ministry analyzed cases of around ...
- Lee Kun-hee, chairman of South Korea’s top multinational, Samsung Electronics, passed away on Sunday after being under observation and in hospital care for six years.
- His family, including Vice Chairman Jay Y. Lee, were by his side.
He was 78.
• The primary reason behind stocks going up was investors hoping for another round of aid for the US economy as talks between Republicans and Democrats have resumed
• The last presidential debate that took place on Thursday where both the candidates ...
- The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is collaborating with Airbnb Experiences to offer an assortment of online travel encounters to worldwide customers amid the new global traveler atmosphere
In a news delivery, STB and Airbnb said they...
- Singapore's teenagers topped the 2018 Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) a worldwide study that checks competence, beating those from 26 different nations
PISA characterizes worldwide competition as the capacity ...
- Exports in Japan fell by 19.2 percent in the first half of fiscal 2020.
- Japan logged a goods trade surplus of $6.4 billion.
- Through six months exports fell to 30.91 trillion yen.
- Imports also dropped by 17.2 pe...
- Global output of 8 major Japanese automakers falls in August.
- Output fell by 12.1 percent in August to 1.87 million units.
- Toyota produced 634,217 vehicles, down by 6.7 percent.
- Suzuki’s global output tot...
• The S&P in its report said that they do not expect the world’s largest banking sectors, including more than half of G20's, to recover to pre-COVID-19 levels until 2023 or beyond
• Credit Analyst Gavin Gunning said that they have already neg...
- Japanese medical experts credit increase in testing for low 2nd wave COVID-19 deaths.
- Around 6,100 coronavirus patients across Japan registered with the National Center for Global Health and Medicine's database.
• According to the sources, the filing of the IPO would be on U.S. stock exchange and likely to come in about a year
• On August 6, President Trump had ordered ByteDance to divest TikTok in the middle of growing concerns of national security
- Australia has several environmental effects due to its geography.
- And, they are so serious that the government cannot ignore or avoid them.
One such report published by a think tank in Australia suggests that Australia'...
- Two UAE private schools got in Spear’s Schools Index 2020 among the main 100 schools in the world.
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi and Dubai College, both adhere to the British educational plan, were likewise among the best five schools in...
- Japan seeks cooperation from G-20 members to map out global marine microplastic pollution.
- The map will show where the waste originated.
- All the G-20 summit members aim to reduce additional pollution from microplastic litter to...
- Omanos Analytics is working to provide clean energy in Kenya.
- UK Space Agency has awarded funding to Omanos Analytics.
- Omanos Analytics will use satellite images, monitoring land use around potential geothermal plants.
- Toyota Motor Corp. reports a fall in global output in July.
- The automaking company reported a fall by 10.2 percent to 691,091 units in July.
- The decline was considerably lesser than June, which was 24.0 percent. <...
- The natural disasters in the European countries have cause four times more destruction since the year 1980
- The wildfires have destroyed more than 1,400 square miles of land and hundreds of structures
Lisa Paul who was a v...
- Investors are no more worried as stocks are on a bull run amid pandemic.
- Goldman Sachs, UBS Global Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley are urging clients to remain exposed to equities.
- Monetary support from the Federal ...
- The pandemic has caused supply chain disruptions for many sectors
- Many of them had to broaden the scope of re-shoring plans
In the wake of the corona virus pandemic, foreign firms intend to sh...