Search result for healthcare
VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES 50-MILLION DOLLARS TO FUND mRNA COVID-19 VACCINE PRODUCTION IN AUSTRALIA
- The government of Victoria state announces 50 million dollars to fund the production of the mRNA covid-19 vaccine
- The production of the mRNA covid-19 vaccine is going to take at least 12 months to be produced in Australia
- United Kingdom is not sure that, whether covid-19 vaccines are effective against Indian covid-19 variant
- Matt Hancock said that, he cannot give any assurances that current covid-19 vaccines are effective against Indian covid-19 variant
- The expert committee of UK recommended that covid-19 vaccines of Pfizer and Moderna will be used for pregnant women
- Based on the data, the JCVI has advised that, it has been preferable for the pregnant women in UK to get covid-19 vaccines ...
- Buddy Healthcare has received € 2 Million in funding for internationalization.
- The platform of Buddy Healthcare simplifies communication between hospitals and patients.
Finland-based health technology company, Buddy H...
- Health care workers, airline crew to get vaccinated in S. Korea.
- S. Korea will give AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- AstraZeneca’s vaccine will not be given to people under the age of 30.
- Greg Hunt said that, Australia is going to continue the review of its corona virus vaccinations
- The government of Australia is going to ask ATAGI to make sure the continuous review of all the covid-19 vaccines
Greg Hunt, ...
- Health authorities of UK have found 77 cases of the corona virus variant found in India
- The Public Health England has reported that, the corona virus variant has been first detected in India, which includes a number of mutations
- The pharmaceutical company ‘GlaxoSmithKline’ is hoping to deliver the next covid-19 treatment in Australia
- The process of is going to start with the approvals from the Australian medicines regulator
- According to the studies, the corona virus variant of UK is highly transmissible, but it does not increase the risk severity
- The UK variant of the novel corona virus is not associated with more severe illness and death
- EQT is investing in Cerba HealthCare of France.
- Now Partners Group cannot invest in Cerba Healthcare.
Sweden-based private-equity (PE) firm EQT AB is investing in French medical diagnostics company Cerba HealthCare. Now EQ...
- Delaware Healthcare is spending more than twice its benchmark goal.
- Spending among physicians, in pharmacies, hospitals, and long term care facilities, increased heavily.
According to recently released data of the Healthca...
- The NHS of United Kingdom is going to expand its covid-19 vaccine program to the people who are more than 45 years of age
- The government of UK has set a target for offering a corona virus vaccine jab to all who are 50 years of age by thurs...
- Australia is not going to buy the corona virus vaccine developed by Johnson and Johnson
- Australia will not purchase the vaccine because of the similarities related to the covid-19 vaccine of AstraZeneca
The government of ...
- Australia drops the corona virus vaccine goals after the advice change of AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine
- Scott Morrison said that, Australia will not set any new covid-19 vaccination targets
The government of Australia has ...
- The national Health Service of UK has introduced a new five-minute treatment for breast cancer
- The injection called as Phesgo is going to be offered to the eligible patients with the HER2-positive breast cancer
A novel br...
- Nutritional and health benefits of the purple carrots
- Purple carrots are especially eye-catching, and they provide unique health benefits to the people
The Purple carrots are especially very eye-catching and they have als...
- Eating Asparagus could provide you with nutritional benefits.
- The vegetable comes in a variety of colors, including green, white and purple.
- Asparagus is said to be a good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K.<...
- Australia faces delays in covid-19 vaccine after changing the advice of AstraZeneca
- The government of Australia said that, it has now recommended that the people who are under the age of 50 should get the Pfizer corona virus vaccine ...
- Scott Morrison said that, there is low risk of side effects from AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine
- Australia is going to adopt restrictions on the AstraZeneca corona virus vaccine if recommended by the medical expert taskforces of the country
- A trial of the novel corona virus vaccine of AstraZeneca and Oxford University on children halted in UK
- The trail has been halted as the regulators assess the possible links of the vaccine to the blood clots
On Tuesday, O...